Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rambo_Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 13, 2024
Time of violation
20:53
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1qmtwc

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
in this pov you can see me robbing an ATM and 2 FIB cars pulling up, 93027 just came to me and started shooting instantly, without giving me proper 5 second demands, this is a violation of Gen R. 6.15 because he started shooting at me and couldn't prove I was the one robbing the ATM, without checking twice he started shooting at me, what if I was the one defending the ATM? what if I killed the robber? these are variables that weren't considered, and the fact that their FIB colleagues aren't stepping in to correct him is even more wrong, this should be an organization warning because if he's this reckless with me then he's probably reckless with other citizens aswell
thank you for your time

also the "VDM" wasn't intentional, he was running into my car and Fear RP doesn't play a role here since two officers never stepped out of the car, it was only one at all times and I did fear my life already by running away in my car but trying to get a reasonable defense from 93027 for shooting me without demands

vAnimated

Player
Player
in this pov you can see me robbing an ATM and 2 FIB cars pulling up, 93027 just came to me and started shooting instantly, without giving me proper 5 second demands, this is a violation of Gen R. 6.15 because he started shooting at me and couldn't prove I was the one robbing the ATM, without checking twice he started shooting at me, what if I was the one defending the ATM? what if I killed the robber? these are variables that weren't considered, and the fact that their FIB colleagues aren't stepping in to correct him is even more wrong, this should be an organization warning because if he's this reckless with me then he's probably reckless with other citizens aswell
thank you for your time

also the "VDM" wasn't intentional, he was running into my car and Fear RP doesn't play a role here since two officers never stepped out of the car, it was only one at all times and I did fear my life already by running away in my car but trying to get a reasonable defense from 93027 for shooting me without demands
Your logic makes no sense when its pretty clear as you are the only one standing there with a gun in your hand that you are the one robbing the atm. Not to mention, demands were given nobody shot you without issuing a demand, you were running at the time you were shot, which was after you did not comply with demands. Also nice communicating with your friends outside of the game regarding your RP situation

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Your logic makes no sense when its pretty clear as you are the only one standing there with a gun in your hand that you are the one robbing the atm. Not to mention, demands were given nobody shot you without issuing a demand, you were running at the time you were shot, which was after you did not comply with demands.
Okay but nothing was cleared up? As I got in my car I was already getting shot at, it wasn't a 5 second demand thats the server rules man not mine, by server rules this is RDM, I would've had to also told you guys to leave the area in 5 seconds otherwise I wouldn't be able to shoot at you guys, holding a gun does not equal automatic permission to shoot anyone on sight

addition: I was robbing my own ATM so is it really robbery or my own property? you guys also didn't clear that up so there were many variables in play which weren't cleared up because of 93027's ego

Reckless Broddy

Player
Player
Your logic makes no sense when its pretty clear as you are the only one standing there with a gun in your hand that you are the one robbing the atm. Not to mention, demands were given nobody shot you without issuing a demand, you were running at the time you were shot, which was after you did not comply with demands. Also nice communicating with your friends outside of the game regarding your RP situation
its about rules not logic u should give demand and be sure who is he

vAnimated

Player
Player
Okay but nothing was cleared up? As I got in my car I was already getting shot at, it wasn't a 5 second demand thats the server rules man not mine, by server rules this is RDM, I would've had to also told you guys to leave the area in 5 seconds otherwise I wouldn't be able to shoot at you guys, holding a gun does not equal automatic permission to shoot anyone on sight
Let's pretend you are a cop in real life. You get a notification that a ATM is being robbed. You pull up to the scene and see a potential suspect carrying a gun. Are you gonna stand there and give him 5 second demands to leave the area or are you going to shoot him? Not to mention, you were given demands to get out of the car. From a cop's eyes, you saw them and rushed to jump in your car and run away and after you started driving you were shot at. There is no RDM just a lack of common sense. Especially since if you are robbing an atm you are allowed to shoot at cops upon arrival

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Let's pretend you are a cop in real life. You get a notification that a ATM is being robbed. You pull up to the scene and see a potential suspect carrying a gun. Are you gonna stand there and give him 5 second demands to leave the area or are you going to shoot him? Not to mention, you were given demands to get out of the car. From a cop's eyes, you saw them and rushed to jump in your car and run away and after you started driving you were shot at. There is no RDM just a lack of common sense.
this aint real life man that's the problem, it's by server rules RDM, I would love for it to also be like that, but we also have rules of not shooting in green zones and prisons + government buildings, we also have rules like not being able to pass more than 5m a day, so not everything is real life bro, it's a server rule

vAnimated

Player
Player
this aint real life man that's the problem, it's by server rules RDM, I would love for it to also be like that, but we also have rules of not shooting in green zones and prisons + government buildings, we also have rules like not being able to pass more than 5m a day, so not everything is real life bro, it's a server rule
Let the admin review it so you can see for yourself. You can't sit there at an active ATM Robber alone not only with a gun in hand but also pointing it at us on arrival and think you arent going to get shot. This server has rules that are somewhat based on real life scenarios. And change the title ID to 3177.

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Let the admin review it so you can see for yourself. You can't sit there at an active ATM Robber alone not only with a gun in hand but also pointing it at us on arrival and think you arent going to get shot. This server has rules that are somewhat based on real life scenarios. And change the title ID to 3177.
didn't point it at you i was speedboosting, when i saw you guys i ran to my car

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Yk that once you start an ATM robbery, its a KOS - for LEOs and the person robbing the bank. You don't need to give demands since you're robbing an atm + you're the only one standing at the atm with armour and a gun so logically you're the one robbing it.

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Yk that once you start an ATM robbery, its a KOS - for LEOs and the person robbing the bank. You don't need to give demands since you're robbing an atm + you're the only one standing at the atm with armour and a gun so logically you're the one robbing it.
So if I see police even passing by it's automatic permission for me to shoot at them?

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
So if I see police even passing by it's automatic permission for me to shoot at them?
Yes, when ever there is an ATM robbery it is KOS you can Start shooting as soon as you see cops approaching you same for them but all parties who open fire should be involved from start of situation. Ex : Your friends shouldn't come in middle and start shooting they should be with you from before the ATM robbery begin.

Munna Federal

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to Reject this report.
(ATM robbery was started and you were present on that place with weapon so GR 6.15 will not apply here)
However ID 99644 will receive punishment for MG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom