Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacky Pajji
Administrators nickname
Velix Verlice
Date
Mar 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/630210/

Jacky Pajji

Special Creed of Gangsta
Player
Dear Bobby, Floki, Adham

I, A Citizen of your state,

Recently got punished by Mr. Velix for the following forum

First, Mr. Velix here kind of tried of help ID : 31212 where he shooted at me first (demands were given by me) in DOC where I got a GZ 1.1 Warn
but, Mr. Velix ignored all rule break of ID: 31212 where he did.

1. PG : Cuffed 2 guys while they carry only 1 Cuff. (He was arrested 5253 where he place him in cuffs then me in cuffs)
2. Fail-RP : Putted me in the car without saying "Please watch your I head!".
3. General Rule 6.4 : Arrested without reading miranda rights.

*He didn't offer me lawyer, after getting so much damaged never patched me.

*Hereby, I am requesting the POV of my arrest as well thanks in advance.

While, he did all this which all recorded in my POV he still posted forum against me got Velix to punish me and deleted his POV to save himself from getting punished where Velix helped him here which so disadvantageous and unfair for everyone nowadays admins are not being neutral we need more admins such as our Chief admins who are neutral and serve justice to everyone.

Second, While being in a RP situation I think we shouldn't get punished but rather after the situation because mutes are hella problem which I got during my arrest by Abood Ninja ID: 31212 gave me fines of 190k which I couldn't ask why while there is limit of 50k ( I acknowledge it is a IC issue I am only giving a example thanks!).

If there is any mistake from my side I am very sorry sorry and apologetic for that please let me know my mistakes I will try to improve on them.

Thanks for considering,
Warm Regards,
Jacky Pajji

Jacky Pajji

Special Creed of Gangsta
Player
As per rules, I think no one can shoot in DOC as it is G.Z.
I got shot first then followed my bullets.
*Note - Correct me If I am wrong I sorry incase I am.
R6uQbSg.png

Jacky Pajji

Special Creed of Gangsta
Player
As per rules, I think no one can shoot in DOC as it is G.Z.
I got shot first then followed my bullets.
*Note - Correct me If I am wrong I sorry incase I am.
R6uQbSg.png
Sorry Wrong Image Never meant to paste. (I accept my mistake)

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Admin took correct decision in that complaint, further rulebreaks that you had in your POV make a new complaint against player. Refer to the server rules and read them properly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom