Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oguz Pluxury

// Party President //
Player
—Information—
1. Your name IRL: Oğuz Ali
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: +3 Turkey
4. Average online per day: 20-22 Hours
5. Your Discord: oguzali2
6. Your Nickname: Lion Hill
7. Your ID: 302568

—Additional information—

1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 When I first came to the city, I was interested in people working in Legal Organizations in the City and the people in my close circle were working there and it started to attract my attention more and I wanted to take a role and I joined there I learned new information and transferred this information to the organizations I entered and thus I was trying to work in the best way. After a while I became Professional and I was no longer making any mistakes and thanks to this, I came to the HC Rank in All Organizations and I always continued on my way by improving myself and now realized that I could be a leader for me with the interest and more support from my Circle after these experiences and that's why I applied for Leadership.

2.2 I've always tried to create the best environment and Environment and I want to do it the same way in Sahp and there will be a better staff there will be a staff of people who will help the citizens in the best way and we will always be active we will not make mistakes and we will protect Los Santos in the best way. We will have frequent meetings with other Leo Organizations, which eliminates disputes. We will provide special trainings on arrest to avoid making mistakes. We will open rooms for Sahp Officer complaints, so we will give importance to your complaints.

2.3 Hire will be given importance, HRT will give the best support in this regard and will often open Recruitment for you to participate. Departments will always be active. The SWAT team will maintain the number of events and fight in the best way.Driving trainings and Helicopter Trainings will be given to catch criminals quickly. IA Will Do Activity Controls in the Best Way and License Controls and Vehicle Controls will provide sheet Layout.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay Level in organization?

It is necessary to ensure the continuity of the Corrupt Bio Controlled IC, it is necessary to find the people who made mistakes as quickly as possible and punished them. Necessary penalties should be made for providing the best support for the stolen items after the WH check, the people who act against the officers such as insults and swearing, Trolls should not be allowed in HQ.

—Experience—
11x Government CoS | Deputy Director
5x Sahp CoS
6x Lspd Captain | LT
5x NG Major General
2x EMS CoS
3x Senior State Attornery

Ranking:
30. Sheriff
29. UnderSheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff