Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pier'ro

Just a Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Demir
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online: 9+ Hours
5. Your Discord: elpierro
6. Your Nickname: Cailliou Kozart
7. Your ID: 126101

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Hello! Me and my friends, who are our dreams, are coming for ballas! I believe that I can make a difference with my leadership in the city by relying on my leadership experiences. And on this path, I have endless trust in our dreams and my friends. If my gang encounters a problem, I will solve it immediately and I am confident in my responsibility skills.

2. I will make Ballas scary and I will form a very good spray team that will dominate the ghetto. Inexperienced players will definitely not be able to enter with a high rank. With my recent experience, telore is shown to inexperienced players in every gang I have joined, but I will not. Mistakes or rule violations will be punished. I have a large pool of friends, so I will have no doubt about the activity of my gang.

3. I will add continuity and liveliness to the ballas. I will organize events. I believe that I will have good memories with my gang. I interact well with people. I'm good at persuading people and making deals. With this feature, I can make agreements with other gangs, such as organizing a FZ raid together, etc. I also have experienced players in turf and they are assertive.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Those who violate the rules will not be tolerated and will be kicked out or added to the blacklist.
I will give importance to RolePlay and ensure continuity. I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way
Fz raid will be done with other gangs
The ghetto will be completely brought under ballas rule and robberies will be carried out.

My Goals

Ghetto will be dominated by ballas

2. Creating a very good spray team and good profit

3. Becoming the most dangerous gang in town

4. Win all events

5. Turf %100

King regards.

Alonem._.

Melisa Murphy / UnderGround Family Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Demir
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online: 9+ Hours
5. Your Discord: elpierro
6. Your Nickname: Cailliou Kozart
7. Your ID: 126101

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Hello! Me and my friends, who are our dreams, are coming for ballas! I believe that I can make a difference with my leadership in the city by relying on my leadership experiences. And on this path, I have endless trust in our dreams and my friends. If my gang encounters a problem, I will solve it immediately and I am confident in my responsibility skills.

2. I will make Ballas scary and I will form a very good spray team that will dominate the ghetto. Inexperienced players will definitely not be able to enter with a high rank. With my recent experience, telore is shown to inexperienced players in every gang I have joined, but I will not. Mistakes or rule violations will be punished. I have a large pool of friends, so I will have no doubt about the activity of my gang.

3. I will add continuity and liveliness to the ballas. I will organize events. I believe that I will have good memories with my gang. I interact well with people. I'm good at persuading people and making deals. With this feature, I can make agreements with other gangs, such as organizing a FZ raid together, etc. I also have experienced players in turf and they are assertive.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Those who violate the rules will not be tolerated and will be kicked out or added to the blacklist.
2. I will give importance to RolePlay and ensure continuity. I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way
3. Fz raid will be done with other gangs
4. The ghetto will be completely brought under ballas rule and robberies will be carried out.

My Goals

Ghetto will be dominated by ballas

2. Creating a very good spray team and good profit

3. Becoming the most dangerous gang in town

4. Win all events

5. Turf %100

King regards.
Best Leader

xKeko Bilal

Mikey
Player
++