Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmad Aljaludey
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Feb 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/m2eKB0V

ahmad00aq

Player
Player
Hello dear admins ,

I hope you guys are doing well. On 22.03.24, I received a permanent ban for Gen Rule 1.8. I never intended to deceive any admins and was simply having fun and enjoying the game to the fullest. I truly regret my actions, and I assure you that they won't happen again. All I'm asking for is a second chance to return to the game and have fun with my friends in the new year. The only thing I did was transfer over 150k from my Twink to my main account, and I'm positive that I was unaware of any rules regarding this. The only thing on my mind is playing with my friends and being active in the project organizations. All I'm asking for is a second chance and your forgiveness. I'm truly sorry for what I did, and I hope you're all doing well. Thank you to all the administrators. I really hope you can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom