Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pixel Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Shan Albertus
Date
Mar 14, 2024
Time
20:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Sujb6ih

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
i know the rule that i cant transfer more then 5 mil and cant receive more then 5mil so i had some money on my friend he gave me 4mil today + a fam member gave me 1mil as i helped him to get a new house but i was gonna buy a office so my friend surprised me with 1more mil i said no i already got 5mil today i bought the office also you can check my admin request pina reapers came to me i waited for 15mins no replies but when he came i asked him about this and he said to return the money and i did but i still got banned as i returned the last 1mil i received and also was gonna return other 1mil to the other person but he was not online i knew about the rule break so i did return the money cuz i cant take more then 5mil and as you can check logs and contact admins chat i asked admins about it too please look in time i returned the money as soon as i get that person who gave me 1mil last

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
i know the rule that i cant transfer more then 5 mil and cant receive more then 5mil so i had some money on my friend he gave me 4mil today + a fam member gave me 1mil as i helped him to get a new house but i was gonna buy a office so my friend surprised me with 1more mil i said no i already got 5mil today i bought the office also you can check my admin request pina reapers came to me i waited for 15mins no replies but when he came i asked him about this and he said to return the money and i did but i still got banned as i returned the last 1mil i received and also was gonna return other 1mil to the other person but he was not online i knew about the rule break so i did return the money cuz i cant take more then 5mil and as you can check logs and contact admins chat i asked admins about it too please look in time i returned the money as soon as i get that person who gave me 1mil last
i am unbanned thank you shan and chief admins for help will get my last chance and will be careful of getting and transfer of money
you can close my forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom