Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Darkk
Suspect ID
363411, 131946
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2024
Time of violation
20:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XfMXmwLgChU

John Dark

Ғогцм Шдггіог
Player
I was sitting there doing insurance next thing you know I hear that theres 10-10's in the back of HQ then I'm getting shot at for no reason by multiple people, after shooting one then going to shoot another I was told it was a "Family Event" so I then decided to proceed to put my gun away and run back to HQ due to being told it was a "Family Event" then after confirming this was not a "Family Event" and I was only able to get the people in the bodycams ID's but there was probably more but I didn't see as they kept telling us after we stopped that it was a "Family Event" involving the Bunker but as shown in this picture below the bunker was quite some far away where they decided to call it a "Family Event" Admin Chesster also confirmed that there was NO "Family Event" and to upload pov

Luca Luis

2 2 2
Player
Hello, firstly, my comment is not off-topic but for informational purposes. If you look at the POV shared by the forum owner, you can see that 6 individuals (157782, 107986, 116379, 352855, 291702, 352744) participated in the family event called "Leftover Components" and shot and killed families without any reason. This is a violation of the rules, and I believe it is the responsibility of the SAHP Curator to deal with this post directly. Those who do not know these rules should receive the punishments they deserve. I hope the poster, John Dark, does not request to close this post. If he does, I will file a new complaint with the POV you shared.

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Leader of unofficial org
Rejected

There was leftover components but that is an IC event therefore police can still interfere with it and arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom