Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewmate

Player
Player
Why have there been such a dramatic drop in users over the last month or so. En1 used to have 2.5k players each evening now it's down to around 1.2k 1.8k at peak hours I've also read a lot of negative comments about the admin and the way that admin are sometimes ruining the game more than some of the awful players in the city... I do think the admins have a hard job but it's a job nonetheless and they should respect the clients a little bit better I have had a few dealings with rude and arrogant admins but on the flip side I've had some extremely good interactions with really nice admins. The curators need to do more in the way of responding and not letting arrogant delinquents run their server unless that is what they desire in which case that explains the population loss over the last couple of months

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
Why have there been such a dramatic drop in users over the last month or so. En1 used to have 2.5k players each evening now it's down to around 1.2k 1.8k at peak hours I've also read a lot of negative comments about the admin and the way that admin are sometimes ruining the game more than some of the awful players in the city... I do think the admins have a hard job but it's a job nonetheless and they should respect the clients a little bit better I have had a few dealings with rude and arrogant admins but on the flip side I've had some extremely good interactions with really nice admins. The curators need to do more in the way of responding and not letting arrogant delinquents run their server unless that is what they desire in which case that explains the population loss over the last couple of months
Hi,
U can make an suggestion in the grand rp discord to make the server more active again!

Regards,
Abby​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom