Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

babar jamali12

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Babar Jamal
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+5
4. Average online per day 5 to 6
5. Your Discord babargamerr
6. Your Nickname babar Jamalii
7. Your ID 273092

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Reason 1: Deep Understanding and Experience Throughout my journey, I have gained extensive experience and knowledge about the National Guard (NG). From my initial involvement as a regular soldier to advancing through various ranks and exploring different departments within NG, I have acquired a comprehensive understanding of its operations, culture, and challenges. This firsthand experience has provided me with valuable insights into the organization's dynamics, strengths, and areas for improvement, uniquely positioning me to lead effectively.

Reason 2: Demonstrated Leadership Skills My progression within Emergency Medical Services (EMS), culminating in the role of Deputy Chief, underscores my ability to lead and manage effectively. I have proven myself capable of navigating complex situations, making tough decisions, and inspiring others to achieve their best. This track record of leadership success, combined with my diverse skill set and adaptability, equips me with the tools necessary to lead NG with confidence and competence.

Reason 3: Passion and Commitment My journey back to NG, despite temporary detours, reflects my enduring passion and commitment to the organization. Despite achieving success elsewhere, I felt a strong pull back to NG, driven by a genuine desire to contribute meaningfully and make a difference. My willingness to persevere and my unwavering dedication to the NG's mission demonstrate my commitment to serving and leading this organization to greater heights.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 Increased Bonuses: Offering more bonuses can be a powerful motivator for team members to actively engage in role-playing activities. Consider tying bonuses to specific performance metrics related to role-play, such as participation levels, creativity, and teamwork.

3.2 Zero Tolerance for Favoritism: Establish a strict policy against favoritism within the organization. Ensure that promotions, rewards, and recognition are based

solely on merit, performance, and contributions to the team. Transparency and fairness in decision-making processes are essential for maintaining trust and morale among team members

3.3 Event Attendance: Make it a priority for NG members to attend all relevant events, Such as FZ raid aircraft carrier Submarine Hostage situations Bank protection
And many more

We will have the same 4 departments

Human Resources - For recruiting and training purposes

Special Air and Sea Division - Will do all combat based operations, attend all globals and events

Air Force - For scouting missions, transport etc

Military Police - For making sure internal rules and regulations are followed properly.

Rank will be same

Aarush Goyal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Do u have a age reducing Potion that your Age went from 19 to 18 in 2 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom