Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Saint Opps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Opps

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Name: Ben

2. Age: 26

3. Time Zone: CST

4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours on busy days, 10-12 hours on non busy days

5. Your Discord: xexityy

6. Your Nickname: Saint Opps

7. Your ID: 292123

Additional Information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? ( list three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 San Andreas Highway Patrol is an important aspect to keeping paleto and the highways safe from whatever it may come across. I have saw favoritism take over this ORG at times and I will not show any type of favoritism. Ranks will be dependent on past experiences over anything, If anyone makes a mistake in any capacity I will issue punishments no matter who you are. I also understand we all make mistakes so depending on the variety of the situation will be dependent on the punishment. To add on I will lead SAHP to the best of my ability. I think I have more than enough experience to lead SAHP.

2.2 I have been leader of National Guard with 2 successful terms so, I know how to lead an organization to the fullest. Also, I’ve been HOD of HR in LSPD along with being HOD of Spec Ops in FIB I was also undersheriff in SAHP. I’d make sure I’m constantly talking with all the troopers to make sure if they need something they know I’m always here instead of not being involved. HR is always the biggest responsibility within an org, they keep the numbers high, I will make sure HR is always recruiting old and upcoming troopers so that we always show activity. Furthermore I want to make sure we always have HR available for interviews, trainings or whatever they are needed for. Swat and Highway Patrol will always be active so we have the highest chance of success in the field. I will only have five departments and they will be as follows. IA, SWAT, HR and HWP and PR I will hand pick the HODs as I see fit to best run the department so there are no mess ups within the departments. The HODs will choose the DHODs as they see fit (only 2 per department).

2.3 Lastly, As I have seen in the past other organizations may not of been to fond of SAHP but, I want to change that and make sure every organization can depend on us as a whole. Unprofessional behavior towards other orgs won’t be allowed. I will always make myself available to all leaders or deputies so if they have any concerns about SAHP they know that they can come to me and I will address the situation the best way I know how. Furthermore, I will make sure we always have 1 person on insurance at all times so the people of the city can also rely on SAHP to be there.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I plan on doing Atleast two checkpoints a day if not more so, I can give my troopers something other to do besides patrolling 24/7 as I know patrolling only is not enough RP for our daily lives. To add on, I will also be helping my troopers out with these daily lifestyles so they all know they are not alone or that I’m not above anyone as we are all equal.

3.2 I want to have EMS more involved whether that be going to all hostage situations to made sure the hostage is safe or providing adrenaline shots at stores to better help us succeed. I would also ask once a week for a department health checkup to make sure all troopers have their health insurance up to date.

3.3 The PR team will play a huge role into more RP with the citizens of the city. Whether it be any kind of events or just keeping a positive outlook on life, I will appoint the best person I know as HOD of PR. I’d like to mention that I know how PR works as well as in NG and SAHP I did a lot with PR.
3.4 Lastly, I want Swat to always be available for any situation that may occur, any globals or locals along with stores or gunstores. I will also have them set up trainings with other organizations to practice our skills to better support any situation we may come across. Also, SWAT will be first on scene to address the situation and relay it back to dispatch so, when more troopers arrive we know the situation.

The ranks and deputies incorporated will be as follows.

Undersheriffs
Mike White
Donna Hill
Ranks
30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Chief of Staff
27. Chief
26. Deputy Chief
25. U.S Marshall
24. Commander
23. Captain
High Command—
22. Lieutenant
21. Field Supervisor
20. Major
19. Master Sergeant
18. Staff Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Master Corporal
15. Corporal
14. Detective
13. Junior Detective
12. Master Trooper III
11. Master Trooper II
10. Master Trooper
9. Senior Trooper III
8. Senior Trooper II
7. Senior Trooper
6. Trooper III
5. Trooper II
4. Trooper
3. Insurance Officer
2. Probie
1. Janitor

I hope you will consider my application and thank you for the time you have taken to read this.

Warmest Regards, Saint Opps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom