Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
James Odds
Administrators nickname
Devaster Singh
Date
Mar 12, 2024
Time
11:54 am
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PRx54hz7BHM

James Odds

Player
Player
Actually ive got a warning fail rp by devaster sir. which i dont think its fair, i totally respect devaster sir but his punishment to me is think its unfair. actually we were in solar plantation and giving the demands to persons who were not complying to our demands and just landing to our plantation. then they kill me and my friend abil who works in government. then by mistake i forgot to click non rp chat and typed in rp chat. i written that i have bodycams and gods are coming to players who didint complyed to our demands and landed in our solar plantation then suddenly i got 1 warning and 180 mins jail. which i think its unfair. im just saying please remove my warning i have one already its my humble request.

Top Bottom