Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Rdm + Shoting in city 82857, 97251, 94823

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Apathai
Suspect ID
82857, 97251, 94823
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2022
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OWlC4Z255uQ

Apatay

Player
Player
First of all, they came to the family house and did toxic, and then they went to the house on the upper street and killed us in the city.

Toxic:
Rdm and Shoting in city :

Chris Matrix

Player
Player
you shot first buddy lol read the rules..why do you guys only report when you die??? because if you killed him first you wouldnt be reporting anything...sad kid

Idk

Bring Justice to people
Player
Lmao what am i watching you guys tell them to leave they didnt left you pointed gun at him 1st reason to kill you second you shot 2nd reason to kill you what are you trying to prove here?

Snow Legend

Player
Player
It’s more of self defense because you started shooting at them why can’t they shoot back at you and also why are you counting so fast and if he gave you 5 seconds to leave the area and you don’t leave this is fear rp you are getting shot and still not leaving you have weapons also pointed at you and you still don’t comply with there demands meaning that you are fear rp and I’m pretty sure that’s not rdm I might be wrong but it looks more like self defense cause you guys just started shooting at them.

Morgan23

Player
Player
U can add Fail RP too. wtf was that! People pointing the gun to you and u still mocking them? 5-6-7-8-9, also laughing? what kinda RP it is? :)
They warned you to leave, u had fail RP, after they counted, they will absolutely shot you. What were u expectin? who cares first shot whose after all?

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

you initiated an RP situation that lead to a shoot out​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom