Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheb manini

Player
Player
Hello dear admins and curators, hope you all are doing good.

My name is cheb manini and i have been a loyal player in this project, I'm almost 40 years old IC, during this time i gained great experience and i also know the city rules very very well, i admit i have made many mistakes and broke some rules to be honest and one of them is breaking the rule Gen 1.1and 1.4

I really wanna apologize for doing this while i know its forbidden, i really like this project and the people in it so i don't think i will move to other projects whatever the final punishment will be, and i will accept the punishment as you guys decide but i hope you can make it a little easier on me and get me back at least, i know its to late now but i promise i will learn from this mistake and not do any other mistake anymore and i mean it.

If you accept to reduce my punishment and get me back to the city i also promise to put a lot more effort in helping new players get started and reminding older ones to be nice and also not break rules.

Thanks to all of you, wish you a good one.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom