Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMAR..

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL: Omar
    2. Your age: 18
    3. Time zone: GMT -5:00
    4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
    5. Your Discord: 0ma4
    6. Your Nickname: Omar Solo
    7. Your ID: 145690
    Additional information
    1. Leader of Families
    1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
    The first reason why I want to be leader of Families is because I am the applicant with the most experience, not only have I been in the city a long time, I have contributed to gangs as a high command and a deputy many times which means I know the rules for gangs and have been taught by the leaders on how to run them and recruit successfully. The second reason why I wanna be Families leader is because in the history of the gang they have never really had much respect as a dominant gang, I want to bring Families back to fame as the best gang in the city when it comes to numbers and roleplay. The third reason why I want to become Leader of Families is because I learned a lot of my skills and knowledge when I was young in the city from members of Families and I want to give back to them by becoming their leader.
    1. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
    1 - Make sure that the people I recruit are fluent in english (because this is an enlgish server) and truly understand the rules of being in a gang 2- I will force my gang to always be active, rather that be in ghetto, subs, store robberies or hostage situations, I plan to be the most active gang 3- I wanna maintain a solid RP relationship with the legal orgs such as FIB, LSPD, SAHP and even NG. I also include LI in this because they are a great way to spread the fear of my gang through interviews and news stories

2. My goals for Families: 1 - Be the most active gang
    2 - Break Families record for best term
    3- 100% Turfs (We need a mikachu)
    4 - Achieve 100% sprays 5 - Finish my term with almost no warnings or verbal warnings.

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Rejected

we do not need a leader with the details you have provided + Punishment history
ps. Forum ban for deceiving admins (lying about ages in multiple apps & forum ban evading)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom