Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban and disbanding of NG | Darren Miller and Martin Miller (Punishment appeal also)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Richard_Sole
Administrators nickname
Darren_Miller
Date
Jul 29, 2021
Time
21:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP6FgJE-os4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxktIEi77Do

Richard Sole

Attorney General | Fallen Angels
Player
During a raid on Fort Zancudo where the Vagos were attacking, myself, Tyrell and Willie were communicating to LSPD and FIB using our Family radio. Darren and Martin overheard me saying to Tyrell "It benefits us and it benefits them". They then took this as me colluding with the Vagos because they lost. Later on, the carrier was lost because we have been so used to no one turning up that our reinforcement strategy was too late due to the late setup because the raid didn't finish until 20 mins prior to the event. They used this pure coincidence against me and thought I was tipping off the gangs.

Regardless of this being completely false, I have a bio to which shows I can be corrupt which has never used except once at the Bank event where I revived a family member when I was not the General. They should know this and not get involved in IC matters as an Admin.

We got tipped off when someone (unknown because of the wipe of local player data) phoned Tyrell and told him of a raid incoming and someone in Darkstar's family told their family about it. Which again, is all totally in character and not breaking any RP rules so why is an Admin getting involved?
The situation then got very heated because we have poured time and effort into this server and Tyrell said "If you can't provide anything then don't tell us and fuck off and go away". Which I would admit is quite strong, however this is not the first time Darren and Martin have been mixing IC and OOC stuff. Ask Natalie Stroker about the EMS masks we wanted for our org's combat medic team. I was going to go to EMS and get some masks but Darren just had to get involved and told us to ask him for the masks. Martin got involved with IC stuff and i believe has been warned already for telling NG members what to do whilst they were guarding the gates.

I am utterly disappointed that Tyrell got banned for such a trivial thing when it is clear that we are all irritated by the misconduct from the Admins present in both videos here. (8:15 is the point where Tyrell said what he said, which is very understandable).

Why is Darren there accusing me of being corrupt? Breaking Roleplay for me... even though I was not talking to any gang members. Nor was Tyrell.
We have done nothing but good for this server, many suggestions, keeping the NG in good shape, assisting with the other org's events etc. And making sure we all get along well. My ideal world is when there is very little admin intervention but it's disappointing that a server of this scale seems insistent on the constant interruption unnecessarily of Roleplay by the Admins.

As for the dropping of local reinforcement requests being spoken about... it's something we have been doing for days now, we drop it because it gets the attention of Soldiers in the city that aren't on duty. It makes them return to base.

As you can see in the evidence provided, we had tried to explain many times but they just weren't having any of it regardless of the fact I have a so even if i was doing it, I am allowed to.

So yes, I am well aware that I was banned for admin disrespect too. The reason being is that I had to tell Kevin that I was sick to death of admins on this server making rules up on the spot and punishing people for things that aren't in the rules. I am so overly frustrated by the whole thing that I have lost all hope and motivation for this server.

This server is by far the best Rage MP server I have played on. It is so well built. The only thing letting it down is the staff. They are so unorganised and out of touch with the players that they are driving good people away. Situations like this could have been handled much better. It is such a shame that they are insistent on acting this way. When I flipped shit after Tyrell got banned I did say the server was shit, I did not mean the server was shit, I meant the admin team makes the server shit with their inconsistent rule bending and punishments. For example, the vagos HQ raid where SAHP and NG were given warnings where it had already been dealt with by another admin. The warnings were quickly removed. NG was given a warning for blocking the entrance to subs where Darren claimed a barricade is also a car. The rule has been since re-written to include vehicles and the warning was going to get removed had i not already hosted an event. Black market raids has a yellow circle. The gangs shoot into it all the time, if we shoot out, we are told off for breaking the rules. Even though the rules specify a RED circle.
This is where this server fails and I have to keep repeating myself. Many people agree with me and have all said the same things, yet we are often ignored. I wish to remain here and get my NG back and keep assisting in getting things changed and improved. As before now, many of my suggestions have been implemented. Just look at the changes to NG base for example to this.
I wish to take a step back and Tyrell to have his ban lifted also as you can clearly see in part 1 of my videos that he isn't being rude about it. It was taken the wrong way. I have had nothing but good to say about Darren where other people in the server have said bad. I have defended his decisions and worked hard with him up until this point to make sure we can keep going on strong.
The NG has never been in better shape either. Look at how autonomous it is. No one runs out of ammo anymore, recruitment is always ongoing, we deal with rule breaks and bad conduct in house with no admin intervention by disciplining staff etc. We are always on top of our game and this hiccup caused by Darren and Martin tonight finally burned my candle dry. Sam and Kevin never needed to be there, had Darren and Martin actually listened to what we said and not straight up accused us.

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
I am not directly involved in this situation, but I would like to drop my point of view here. After reading your complaint I can see that you still do not have a tiny amount of regret for your actions. Clearly insulting administration in front of multiple staff members knowing that it is not allowed. And all of a sudden after getting banned and punished for your actions, you remember how good the server is?

** Rules about how to deal with administration**
``
5.2 All players must be adequate while communicating with the administration. In case of disagreement with the decision of the administration - leave the complaint for consideration to the chief administrator.
5.3 Insulting the administration is strictly prohibited. Complaint is the best way to achieve justice.
```

We have a whole section of rules where it clearly explains how to deal with administration when you do not agree with them. Nobody is perfect, admins too. What is the point of accusing administration of something when you don’t even have a basic knowledge about our server rules?
"If you can't provide anything then don't tell us and fuck off and go away". Which I would admit is quite strong, however this is not the first time Darren and Martin
If you consider Darren’s and Martin’s actions unfair then you still dont have the right to insult them.

‘’I am pulling my shit off this shit server”
Those were your words. Your deputy gets banned in front of you for insulting admins/server. But you clearly didn’t care and insulted as well.
I meant the admin team makes the server shit
This is really funny. Your are insulting the staff team again.
Completely careless for your actions even after a ban. And instead of apologizing for your actions you keep arguing with administration. Insulting the server and then after a ban calling it the best server in Ragemp doesn’t really make sense to me.

Richard Sole

Player
I am not directly involved in this situation, but I would like to drop my point of view here. After reading your complaint I can see that you still do not have a tiny amount of regret for your actions. Clearly insulting administration in front of multiple staff members knowing that it is not allowed. And all of a sudden after getting banned and punished for your actions, you remember how good the server is?

``
5.2 All players must be adequate while communicating with the administration. In case of disagreement with the decision of the administration - leave the complaint for consideration to the chief administrator.
5.3 Insulting the administration is strictly prohibited. Complaint is the best way to achieve justice.
```

We have a whole section of rules where it clearly explains how to deal with administration when you do not agree with them. Nobody is perfect, admins too. What is the point of accusing administration of something when you don’t even have a basic knowledge about our server rules?

If you consider Darren’s and Martin’s actions unfair then you still dont have the right to insult them.

Those were your words. Your deputy gets banned in front of you for insulting admins/server. But you clearly didn’t care and insulted as well.

Completely careless for your actions even after a ban. And instead of apologizing for your actions you keep arguing with administration. Insulting the server and then after a ban calling it the best server in Ragemp doesn’t really make sense to me.
I appreciate your input and as a matter of fact, I was writing a response to this to apologise as I missed out the fact that I did call the server shit which just fell out of my mouth as I was scrambling for words. I am deeply apologetic for this as it is not at all what I intended.
I did care for the fact he was banned, because he did not insult them by telling them if they don't have the evidence to go away.
I appreciate nobody is perfect and understand the rules of this server completely, otherwise I would not have been cautious up until the point where Tyrell was banned.
And it's not as if i "remember" how good the server is. I am telling you, it's good and some of the staff let it down. Plenty agree with me but would not say it.

I am not insulting any staff members in this thread, I am simply stating facts to build up my case. I used the wrong words when confronting Kevin in regards to the server.

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player

``
```

This whole situation was admins assuming something based on a simple radio chatter. National Guard just had a warning/strike whatever they got removed cause I reached out to Mazhor because I personally know Richard doesn't try to break a rule because he knows the rules. In return Mazhor then removed the warning/strike and updates event rules 1.13 after this event (I have proof). If I'm a admin involved in that, why wouldn't I have it out for National Guard? From what I heard is they were rather upset....

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
This whole situation was admins assuming something based on a simple radio chatter. National Guard just had a warning/strike whatever they got removed cause I reached out to Mazhor because I personally know Richard doesn't try to break a rule because he knows the rules. In return Mazhor then removed the warning/strike and updates event rules 1.13 after this event (I have proof). If I'm a admin involved in that, why wouldn't I have it out for National Guard? From what I heard is they were rather upset....
He was the one talking to me also and if you want I can send more pov even. I have it all on body cam.

Richard Sole

Player
Exactly this. If they had not assumed I was doing bad things when they were eavesdropping on me and had asked nicely instead of being confrontational about it, perhaps it would have gone down differently. If only Martin was still in my Family, he would have heard exactly whom I was talking to. But instead he chose to spy on me and get the wrong end of the stick completely.
He heard me talking about using the family radio, didn't know who to and assumed it was gangs straight away. If he had actually listened to everything i was talking about, he would have heard names. There are multiple people in my family who heard the whole thing and even joined in on the talking over the radio.

WillieStroker

Player
Player
I'm surprised at the appeal, to be honest, it's pretty pointless. You are appealing to the very people that made the decision in the first place lol.

Probably gonna get banned for also having an opinion, nonetheless here's my two cents.

- Administration make rules up on the spot. (You hear one thing from one person and a completely different thing from somebody else) I have around 10+ examples and evidence of this. Including Darren himself saying "I don't really know the rules".

- Leader gets accused of corruption then out of frustration a long-time (no offences) player gets heated and the admins smash their ban hammer immediately. It's a game people shit talk when they get angry stop having such big egos and banning everybody that looks at you the wrong way. They're gonna calm down eventually chill out. Not to mention being forced to be on the defensive constantly as gods search for anything and everything to hand out warnings (warnings that have been overturned every single time) because "there's no rule about it" It's very hard to be a leader not even ur own curator is on your side.

- Multiple admins have left recently (no need to mention why here)

- As you can now see from everybody's POV no laws/rules had been broken.

- Darren sits in the NG discord constantly bitching about the other admin's blah blah blah and then fucks the entire organisation over in two seconds flat by doing what he usually does (speak to every other org for feedback on this guy lol I don't need to say anything)

Anywho, the bans won't be overturned but I would recommend not hiring children to run the administration. (People like Kevin, find people like that guy, not actual children. he banned Richard and Tyrell but he didn't have the context only one side of the story so no hard feelings there)

I myself quit the administration as I was tired of fighting for the players, people would make rules up on the spot and when I'd go searching for the rule there wasn't one, if it was a legal issue it'd be a crime admin making up a rule and vice-versa.

Maybe spend some time talking to people in all the orgs and let them speak freely. Since this is all currently just "my word".

As for Richard he has a corrupt BIO he isn't corrupt but even if he was it wouldn't have mattered.

All the best!

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. I would like to mention a few point which will make a situation very clear. Your deputy got banned for a serious violation of insulting administration even so If he did it in a heated moment or not he would still get a ban for it. If I would be in that situation I would give out both of you permanent bans for it. As Narek stated:
Furthermore I would like to say that Daren and Miller were trying to figure out situation regarding your corruption and Tyrell wanted to request evidence from them which admins do not have to provide for players. Instead of talking through the situation you insulted the administration. I think that both of your bans are fair. Your forum account will be banned for saying "They are so unorganised and out of touch with the players that they are driving good people away. Situations like this could have been handled much better. It is such a shame that they are insistent on acting this way". Willie's Stroker forum account will be banned as well for "Anywho, the bans won't be overturned but I would recommend not hiring children to run the administration". Admins are working on a server 24/7 to provide a good gameplay for players and you accusing them without given an evidence apart from both conversations that you provided in this thread. In this thread instead of apologising to admins you keep insulting them and arguing which I think is not a nice way to appeal your punishment. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom