Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surya Mane

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Surya
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-13 Hours per Day
5. Your Discord: chinnasurya
6. Your Nickname: Chinna Suryaa
7. Your ID: 126487
Additional information

Leader of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Let's start with my experience

From Crime Side

Ballas- Deputy x1,Under Deputyx2 & Event Captain,
Families-Deputyx3,Under Deputy&Warlord

Vagos-Deputyx1,Under Deputy&Event captain
Mara Bunta-Warlordx1,Under Deputy x2
Bloods-Warlord x2 &Event captain

Additional information
Leader of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be a leader of Families because I have better experience in leading the gang and in events without a rule break and my last position is the deputy of familes, I leaded so many events like a high command now I have wanted to lead has a leader of ballas.

2. I was HC in all ORG's I hosted a lot of event's and controlled Fort Zancudo also and this
is the chance that I can move my self from HC to Lead and show my power to all from families and LEO's gonna stop their breathe If I step in as families Lead

3.And final everyone one has a past story and me to as the same from families when I was new to city I usually look only families in Ghetto but no other in between Families taking many vacation's I can solve this by taking families Lead And I can prove myself too by Making Families ON TOP!

- Actively participating in Grafitti (Making spray team active)
- Making turf's completely without even a single mistake
-Expanding RP in RP situation's like store's and hostage's by negotiating with LEO's
-Increasing RP by negotiating with LEO's and to expand RP
-Helping newbie's to reach their goal's and making them to learn every rule's
-Showing more activeness with no rule break
-Stopping CL and leaving situation's while getting arrested or stuff like that
-Know all robbing rule's to every ballas by teaching them every rules related to FAMILIES (gang's0

-Making Families ON TOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom