Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace trabstar
Administrators nickname
denis_xozis
Date
Mar 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
///

Ace Trabstarr

Player
Player
reason: admin insult
Admin name: denis xozis
my name : Ace Trabstar
date of blocking:14.10.2023 00:00

Hello admin team, I hope you're all doing well. Before I start, I would like to let you know that everything is written in translated form, so don't be surprised that there are a few errors in it. So I was banned on October 14th, 2023 because of the admin insult, I behaved very badly and was very disrespectful towards the admins and the players who play on your network, I would very much like to be able to play on your network again and get a new chance So that I can show my better side because what I did back then didn't work at all and I'm ashamed of my behavior

I met a lot of people on the network and I miss doing RP with them or doing an FZ raid with the gang. I also had my own family of friends and strangers with who I got along so well and it was so much fun but I spoiled it for myself and if I'm honest I deserve it too

I apologize and ask for a new chance. In my opinion, I've never had as much fun on an RP server as I did on Grand RP. Every day I was allowed to play, I almost always played the whole day and it never got boring. My family or friends were always waiting for me with who I could shoot in the ghetto, and I even still know the old gang rules etc. I once belonged to Anonymous and was also allowed to turf there with Slavik (a friend of mine) I have so many great memories on the server and so much fun, that's unbelievable how long I played every day without getting bored

i beg for forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom