Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Rhinox Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinox

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ayush
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
Your Discord: rhinox_jii
Your Nickname: Rhinox Assassin
Your ID: 60838

Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
I joined GRP some months ago. When I joined GRP I was attracted to Legal orgs. But after a few weeks, I was bored as an officer, and whenever I saw my friends in illegal organizations having so much fun. I was attracted towards illegal orgs. I first joined Bloods and it was a good experience for me.

- I worked as a normal gang member in the beginning and followed my High Command commands and saw them leading the situations. I saw them and got to know how a gang works and it helped me a lot to know server rules and how to handle a situation. I get to know how to manage and lead a gang and help our other gang members who are new to the gang. I got to know how to handle situations that got messed up. This is the best quality in me I learn fast by seeing other people.

- I joined many gangs and have so much experience as a gang member. I have also experienced as a UD of Marabunta, Bloods, Vagos, and Ballas in many of terms. Lastly, I wanna be the Leader Of Bloods as I believe that I can be a good Leader and can do my best RP as possible. I try my best as a Leader without breaking any server rules. I will do my maximum efforts in my term. I will support every member of our gang without any discrimination even if he will be my friend or anyone. I want to get this term as I have confidence that I can be the best Leader without acting like a "Boss" but to be a good friend to all of my gang members.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice to improve the RP level in the org is by:
1. Doing Max Ghetto Clap
2. Doing Max Events
3. Be Active
4. Helping our other Gangs at the time they need
5. Establishing Good Connections with other Gangs

Thanks for reading
Yours sincerely,
Rhinox Assassin

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on Saturday , 23/03/2023 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Chanush Movva , Ace Galante ,Dave Kipper and Fedrico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom