Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nick Straat
Administrators nickname
alex_odd
Date
Mar 10, 2022
Time
21:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xBLbalabc0

koitoi

Player
Player
so 2 friends and me were at los santos customs upgrading hour cars in line one friend went in and a randon person went around us went inside and car ramed a friend too get him too leave so we drive in asked him too stop he still didnt listen and kept car raming us after we said stop. then i got out and my 2 friends i drew my weapon because im DOC/CRT he ran all of us over when i had gotten back up i told him too stop so then he ran over my friend so i shot one shotgun shell at his car and told him too leave then he called a admin and then i was senteced too 180 hours in prison. then after that i mad a admin report he told me too explain there and then i did and told me its not my problem. its okay for me too lose my job over nothing? while someone car ramming someone in GZ is totally okay and running people over?

Nuggies Connoisseur

Player
Player
if you want a video from beginning to end let me know I can upload one but i was there with him he only shot the guys car because hes been annoying since the beginning car ramming and stuff but he never shot him

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
OPEN rules of green zones, and read them in specials about any shooting in gz or other illegal activity
if someone rammed - u a reporting him on forum or in game reports and he get punished.
PS 122941 was jailed for CR in GZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom