Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jovan Once
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
Mar 16, 2024
Time
Proofs
////

jovanontop

Player
Player
Respect,

I got a permanent ban for the reason Pomaganje Hackeru. The situation is as follows:
I have nothing to do with hacking or helping hackers. ID:8875 from when it was issued for G.P. (1.1 x2 na main by Kristina). He owed me money with ID: 8875, about 3.5 million with the interaction between the customer and the market, which can be confirmed by your interaction with the market ID: 8875 and ID: 21866.

He was on several accounts and used them, he told me that he has 2 Rockstar and can have another main. He gave me some items to pay back my debt of 3.5 million. Things that have been transferred are with some acc 26k or 27k or 28k in the value of some 3.5 Mil.

The best thing would be to ask you to consider the situation to the end and find out who is guilty and what he is guilty of. It is possible that I am guilty of accepting items, but I still think that the administration should BL these players so that they would not have the chance to enter GRP RS anymore and do things like this.

I can DM you Discord more info if needed or GrandRP Forum DM as well.

I am honestly sorry for this situation, I have been actively playing for a year and a half, I have many friends with whom I hang out and spend every day.

I hope that you will meet me, that the one who is guilty will be punished properly, I wish you as an administration good health and all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom