Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected The Royal Bengals | Unofficial Organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
Family Name: The Royal Bengals
Family Owner:
Tanmoy Xavier | 90310
Family House Number: 580
Family Owner Discord: tanmoy0170
Family Founders: Tanmoy Xavier

Family History-
In the sprawling metropolis of Los Santos, where the sun beats down relentlessly on the asphalt and every corner holds a story, a new legend was about to be born. It began with a simple idea in the mind of one individual, a dream to create something more than just chaos in the streets of Los santos. That individual was me.

I had spent countless hours roaming the streets of Los Santos, building my reputation as a formidable force in the criminal underworld. But as me prowled through the city, I realized that true power lay not in the hands of the lone wolf, but in the unity of a family.

It started with recruiting my closest friends, those who shared my vision of dominance in the city. Together, i formed a tight-knit group, bound by loyalty and a hunger for success. I had a vision – to establish my own family wand carve out a piece of Los Santos for myselves.

To assist in strengthening the family's reputation, we taught our members to be skilled shooters.Mastering every aspect of the criminal underworld – from smuggling contraband to orchestrating elaborate heists.

However, building a family gang wasn't just about power and profit. It was also about camaraderie and trust.Me and my crew became more than just partners in crime – I became brothers and sisters, bound by blood and loyalty.

Together, I faced countless obstacles – rival gangs, law enforcement, and even internal strife – but through it all, I stood united. And as I stared out over the glittering skyline of Los Santos, I knew that I had achieved something truly remarkable.

I had built not just a criminal empire, but a family – a family bound by the code of the streets and the bonds of brotherhood. And as long as I stood together, there was nothing that could stand in my way.

In the end, it wasn't just about the money or the power. It was about the journey – the journey of how me and my closest allies rose from the shadows to become legends in the street of Los Santos.

Family Logo:
Neon_Blue_and_Black_Gamer_Badge_Logo_1.png

Leader Profile

Family Outfit:

Screenshot_406.png

Ranking:

1. Associates (New Member joined the family )
  2. Member (after will get more trusted and older )
  3. Hitman (New shooter of the family)
  4. Turfer (experienced fighter of the event)
  5. Tycoon ( Businessman who control the family business)
  6. Chief Turfer (Head of shooter and head of event management)
  7. Managing Director (manager of all ranks and head of tycoon)
  8. Deputy Leader (controller of managing director and controller of rank system)
  9. Co-Founder (Co-Founder of the family)
  10. Leader (Leader of the family)

Family Goals :

Assist individuals throughout the city.
-End all family and territorial fights.
-Purchasing businesses and generating big money.

-Having well-known members in many organizations.
-Become a prominent family in the city.

Family rules:

- There will be no racism or bullying.
- Obey all server rules and show respect to administrators.
- Always wear the required family clothes to all family occasions.

Last edited:

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Unofficial ORG Bio Rejected

Increase Activity of the Family

Recruit more active members to the Family and Reapply after 15 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom