Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tino_Rusty
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Mar 16, 2024
Time
18:33
Proofs
https://ibb.co/cvBYgZq

Tino Rusty

Player
Player
Hello,

Today my account got banned for GR 1.1

When that happened I messaged Alex on discord because I was pretty sure it was some misunderstanding.
I talked to Alex and explained him I only had 2 social club accounts.
The reason for having two social club accounts was because I got hacked in 2022 and had to create a new one (even tho I managed to recover the hacked account after that).

While talking to Alex he told me there was a third account "involved" and asked me who was "SemiCoSimo_Magic" .
I told him that was an IRL friend of mine nickname but that he didn't even play GRP.

I explained Alex I used to hang a lot of time with that IRL friend and it would be possible that I had played GRP in his house, however, I couldn't really confirm because I haven't been with this friend for more than a year now.

After this, I went to check my whatsapp messages with this irl friend and I noticed that in August 2021 (short after I started playing GRP) I asked him if he could log in on my account while I was on vacations (I think it was 6-7 days) in order to not have the daily reward resetted.

So...as I said to Alex on discord, I feel kinda stupid tbh...
There's no point trying to find excuses, the truth is this was a rulebreak and it was my fault.

The only thing I hope is that you guys could take into consideration the fact that this was almost 3 years ago. I was new to the server and possibly didn't know that rule back then and that this IRL friend doesn't even play GRP.
When I first said I feel stupid it's because after 3 years and with the ammount of time I've invested on my account I would never ever risk a ban for this.
I've been playing on GRP for a long time and you can check my punishment history and confirm that I've been punished very rarely.

I hope you guys can understand me and I'm asking if I can be given a second chance.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom