Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Deluxe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
23 : 10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ngkf57UtuIg

Khlailyy Deluxe

Player
Player
you can see in video i was afk in game and speak with friend and i hear someone say yo bitch when i switch to the game they kill me

Last edited:

poorlilrich

Player
Player
your video is only 11seconds long and its suppose to be a minute long we came n killed u because u had shot at us previously

poorlilrich

Player
Player
its your complaint i didn't know i was going to get reported for this otherwise i would of saved the video. You posted a 11 second POV of u after u had shot us, i was looking around everywhere and found you and killed you.

Khlailyy Deluxe

Player
Player
its your complaint i didn't know i was going to get reported for this otherwise i would of saved the video. You posted a 11 second POV of u after u had shot us, i was looking around everywhere and found you and killed you.
don't act like dumb you can see in first of the video the notification of sleeping mode that will shown after 5 min afk

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
don't act like dumb you can see in first of the video the notification of sleeping mode that will shown after 5 min afk
Don´t act dumb you was at our fam house and vdm and killed me so its not weird to get killed at your fam house.

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence 1min prior to the situation​
  • You have 6 hours to respond.​

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • There was no sound captured when you were on discord and they might have gave demands
    However ID 118073 will receive a punishment for MG.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom