Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro_Weston
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2022
Time of violation
23:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6CNSFjzjzk

tyfer12

Player
Player
We were RDMed by an uninvolved group when preforming a traffic stop on a man we did not even plan on arresting. We are down the street from the post office, and they had no reason to open fire.

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
everyone was already shooting and it looked like you were arresting my friend i started shooting because yall shot at me first

tyfer12

Player
Player
There was a group of 6 of you and from my point of view I only got two of your ID’s and from my POV I believe 97097 is the one who killed me, also that was not me talking while I was dead there was two people next to me….. How am I metagaming? That dude i am talking to in discord is in server 2 O__O

Honestly if that was your friend, we were going to write a ticket at most for him bro….

At 0:55 you can see ID 97097

If you want to open fire and shoot people randomly, I would recommend the ghetto.

Last edited:

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
There was a group of 6 of you and from my point of view I only got two of your ID’s and from my POV I believe 97097 is the one who killed me, also that was not me talking while I was dead there was two people next to me….. How am I metagaming? That dude i am talking to in discord is in server 2 O__O

Honestly if that was your friend, we were going to write a ticket at most for him bro….

At 0:55 you can see ID 97097

If you want to open fire and shoot people randomly, I would recommend the ghetto.
As i said i was shot up by yall first

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

you had initiated a RP situation by stopping a car suspected of an offence he has the power to call back up if you have not cuffed him and took his family radio​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom