Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daisy Longg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2024
Time of violation
22:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_YAtMOVlJAM

Daisy Long

The Outsiders
Player
This person was holding on to Farm 2 for the family. The proof of that is in the pov i have added. Also he held on to house 1172 and 1173. He sold farm 2 and the trailers and left the family without saying anything. As provided in the pov there is stated that he wasnt allowed to sell it and it would always stay in the family.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...4f8f7436673ca051eea9ea8dbb4c95cb86629bbdfd1d&

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
Daisy gave me a bonus of 140 million in Grand RP through the family bonus system to avoid taxes. I used this money to buy a personal business and held onto it for about a month. Unfortunately, I had to sell it because real-life work issues popped up and I couldn't manage the business anymore. Now, they want to report me for receiving the bonus, but it seems a bit hypocritical because they themselves have broken rules 1.7 and 1.9.

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
Daisy gave me a bonus of 140 million in Grand RP through the family bonus system to avoid taxes. I used this money to buy a personal business and held onto it for about a month. Unfortunately, I had to sell it because real-life work issues popped up and I couldn't manage the business anymore. Now, they want to report me for receiving the bonus, but it seems a bit hypocritical because they themselves have broken rules 1.7 and 1.9.
In the POV it clearly shows that the family bonus system takes a 3% tax so she wasn’t avoiding tax. It was also the most efficient way to give you the money to hold onto the business that she owned but you was holding onto. You have sold both her 2 trailer and the farm 2 business with out telling her and kept the money, which belongs to her.

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
End of the day the money was a bonus to myself I didn't withdraw it from the family balance the bonus was to buy farm two for myself I did say I would keep it in the family but as I stated before with work commitments I can not play so I sold it thank you have a good day

Jxsh

Player
Player
In the POV it clearly shows that the family bonus system takes a 3% tax so she wasn’t avoiding tax. It was also the most efficient way to give you the money to hold onto the business that she owned but you was holding onto. You have sold both her 2 trailer and the farm 2 business with out telling her and kept the money, which belongs to her.
Even though it’s taken 3% tax this isn’t the correct way of doing it as stated in rule 1.7 funds must be withdrawn from the family balance

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
Even though it’s taken 3% tax this isn’t the correct way of doing it as stated in rule 1.7 funds must be withdrawn from the family balance
It was with drawn from the family balance as you can clearly see in the POV. Also it wasn't his to sell as it was Daisys

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
It was with drawn from the family balance as you can clearly see in the POV. Also it wasn't his to sell as it was Daisys
it was given as a BONUS i didnt take anything and please show me a contract where i said its someone elses you cant so that item is mine. like i said with work i can not play anymore so i sold it thank you have a good day

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
it was given as a BONUS i didnt take anything and please show me a contract where i said its someone elses you cant so that item is mine. like i said with work i can not play anymore so i sold it thank you have a good day
Its in the POV of you saying that you cant and wont sell it

daiman

Player
Player
So Mikey taken the money, claims to be a 'BONUS' which clearly was given to you for businesses from Daisys money and everything was said in POV that the money is used for the family purposes / businesses etc. You were not allowed to sell anything that was provided to you by Daisy, once again. Provided in POV. But you still sold everything. Just cuz you got busy OOC , doesnt make you eligible to sell the belongings of Daisy. Instead of selling, you could've easily give the belonging of Daisy back to Daisy but you decided to Scam Daisy. Quite selfish and shitty of you to do so.

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
Mike now your accusing her of selling IC money for OOC money in CC whats your problem what did he do?

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
But like a admin told me yesterday noone gives 130m bonus unless irl cash was involved and I agreed with him so they can look into it have a good day y'all

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
Warn for inappropriate language
like daisy says dont worry about anything as she has admins in her pocket like alex odd her words because i have a pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom