Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
ID: 141073
Players nickname
tanjawii Mkowed
Suspect ID
404/14809/15021
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2024
Time of violation
11:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEzExkgsYb0

Alpha Error

Player
Player
Where is the vdm?
You are standing in front of the exit door and my friend 14809 wants to leave and he honked the car horn for you and you are still standing. What should he do?
All in Pov
id 404 break rule gr 6.19
id 14809 VDM
ID 15021 break rule gr 3.2 and for this one we need arabic admin
What have we done? My friend 404 told you that I am waiting for you at your family home. That's all they said and what's the problem with that?

And I 15021 was speaking to my friend in Raido Family??? And you can see this in POV I really don't understand you
And do not try to deceive the admin

Last edited:

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
Where is the vdm?
You are standing in front of the exit door and my friend 14809 wants to leave and he honked the car horn for you and you are still standing. What should he do?

What have we done? My friend 404 told you that I am waiting for you at your family home. That's all they said and what's the problem with that?

And I 15021 was speaking to my friend in Raido Family??? And you can see this in POV I really don't understand you
bro you come to me with with your family. Everyone talks bad to me and run me over in green zone. You are so lucky i dont have that pov. Otherwise if you have pov show us and we can see what happened dont b scard show us the full pov

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
Where is the vdm?

your friend drives al the way back to correct his car with me and then drives forward, while their was enough space. Dont be hypocritical

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
Where is the vdm?

And do not try to deceive the admialso d

Where is the vdm?

also dont be delusional. Your (friends) are known for breaking rules like this. I watched all their forums about people reporting them. ur (friends) are not roleplay worthy you kill in greenzone, talk your own language which is not allowed. And breaking rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom