Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rock Leee
Suspect ID
141073 & 57745
Date of violation
Mar 17, 2024
Time of violation
6:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmmZfzFhZsc

Neji Hyuga

Player
Player
He already collected my debt and killed me without any reason and he also doing Power Gaming he revived me while holding gun in his hand.

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
bro i revive you after my mistake. I did not get any money and was confused🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
And I didn't hear your voice chat

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
He already collected my debt and killed me without any reason and he also doing Power Gaming he revived me while holding gun in his hand.

Reporting for power gaming🤣. You Should appreciate the fact that i even revived you, many people who dont give a sh1t. Also u can cleary see I was rushing to revive you and accidentally pressed the Key to my weapon twice.

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
You deserve punishment bro because you are doing power gaming and break the rule
Also I didn’t received the money, this is the reason I killed him. I was confused. But when the other guy told me he got the money I revived him immediately

Robert Devil

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 141073 will receive a punishment for Power gaming.
also this situation RDM is not consider, because ID 141073 giving demands. and ID 143518 Running after collecting debt without completing RP.
Also Diden't seen ID 57745 Breaking a rule.
However;
ID 143518 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming.
while doing any RP situation you cant share your IC info to OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom