Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mack Sauce
Administrators nickname
Touqeer Pluxury
Date
Mar 10, 2022
Time
10:45
Proofs
https://ibb.co/0QsGbGk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYDrXwXNqpk

SauceOnSide

Player
Player
this warning we received was biased from the guy we killed is friends with the admin as you can see in the pov in thread 62976 Rejected - Ghetto Rule 1.4 By touqeer pluxury we didnt shoot inside the ghetto we provided the clip and map of the zone around the hq which we were clearly out of, and when we entered hq i asked if we could join and they gave us 5 seconds to leave and we left. i talked to an admin ingame through reports and they said make a post and we could see pov which was clearly a lie directly from an admin. mute the admins clip and only show us the clip of us breaking a rule no nothing gets leaked... how are we supposed to appeal something were not even allowed to see? and you cant even tell us what you did... how are we even supposed to know for future reference so this doesnt happen again? let me guess its "confidential" so we cant see it... mute the clip and show us only a rule break... you wont because it doesnt exist this is a false and biased report in heavy favor of the admins and the fact all players cant see the admin pov is completely unfair and abuse of power from an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom