Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hulk Rhandel
Suspect ID
20375 and 57704
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2022
Time of violation
2:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LDABM7IfS1w

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
You guys transport me via a helicopter meaning you have 0 interest in roleplay it’s disgusting so if your not gonna roleplay then why should I stay in game yes admins I did combat log but I did it because they choose 0 roleplay like what is this, this should be against the rules there is no roleplay in the air unless you want us to smash jets into your Helis noooo you’ll just report for unrealistic flying or vdm so sad…

DocParanoia

Player
Player
You guys transport me via a helicopter meaning you have 0 interest in roleplay it’s disgusting so if your not gonna roleplay then why should I stay in game yes admins I did combat log but I did it because they choose 0 roleplay like what is this, this should be against the rules there is no roleplay in the air unless you want us to smash jets into your Helis noooo you’ll just report for unrealistic flying or vdm so sad…
It's incredibly realistic to transport a high value target using the most secure method available. There was plenty of RP to be had, no longer because you CL. Thanks for making this open and close.

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
It's incredibly realistic to transport a high value target using the most secure method available. There was plenty of RP to be had, no longer because you CL. Thanks for making this open and close.
Buddy there was no rp to be had play the full scenario sat silent in a heli where is the rp in that there was 0 chance to win means 0 rp chance for the other side

Shifty Powers

Player
Player
Trash Roleplay is what I see. Transporting a ''High Value Target'' that's a Joke. I got air lifted for drugs. Dose that make me a High Valued Target nerd.

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
Trash Roleplay is what I see. Transporting a ''High Value Target'' that's a Joke. I got air lifted for drugs. Dose that make me a High Valued Target nerd.
Exactly they must think everyone is a high value target that’s all y’all do now is “air lift”

DocParanoia

Player
Player
Buddy there was no rp to be had play the full scenario sat silent in a heli where is the rp in that there was 0 chance to win means 0 rp chance for the other side
Tons, actually. Just because you DIDNT win doesn't mean there was no possible way for you to win. Truth be told, it speaks more about the restrictions we have in the city due to a high number of rules and regulations. It's meant to keep everything from being too chaotic, but in this case, (DOC being a GZ for example) it only inhibited you from fulfilling your RP. That is not our problem as IC LEOs. That is an OOC issue. You can't just decide a situation isn't good enough for you and leave. You started it, so finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom