Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyWYNZ

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Akshay Mishra
2. Your age : 18(IRL) 11(IC)
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : master_06468
6. Your Nickname : PXabeoji Wynz
7. Your ID : 68005
Additional information

Leader of SAHP
2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
#
I have been playing on this server for a long time now but i prefer being a cop over gangs (i want to be a cop in IRL) and i made a really good progress there and gain Experience.
I have spent most of my time in Legal ORG.(GOV and SAHP), never as a HC but i try to do my best for the ORG. member and for the city. I always try to do something different so i can be recognize by my work.

#SAHP is always my favourite ORG.
I have watched HC doing such a good work in SAHP, they always helped i also want to do the same. I have seen HC leading any situation perfectly. I have learned many things watching them like how any event work or how to handle hostage situation or a robbery.
# I learn very fast (that's my quality) i always try do my best towards my work and i also have really Good friends they can help me in my work. I always want to experience how it feels to be a leader of any ORG. i will be a leader not a "BOSS" i will always try to help them and guide them with what i have learned.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. I will assign special officer only for giving training so it can be easy for newcomers to complete there training as soon as possible.
2. I will encourage my officer to do petroling with more than 1 Additional, with this they can be more coordinated.
3. I will give bounce for every fine they make in a day.
4.I will do all things with proper rules any violation of rule will lead to kick , warn strike or blacklist from SAHP.
5. collaborating with other ORG.
6.Giving promotion according to there activity and logs

Thank you for reading i was waiting for this moment from the start of my journey as a cop i will put my all efforts to make SAHP This term the one it ever had.

Devesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Akshay Mishra
2. Your age : 18(IRL) 11(IC)
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : master_06468
6. Your Nickname : PXabeoji Wynz
7. Your ID : 68005
Additional information

Leader of SAHP
2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
#
I have been playing on this server for a long time now but i prefer being a cop over gangs (i want to be a cop in IRL) and i made a really good progress there and gain Experience.
I have spent most of my time in Legal ORG.(GOV and SAHP), never as a HC but i try to do my best for the ORG. member and for the city. I always try to do something different so i can be recognize by my work.

#SAHP is always my favourite ORG.
I have watched HC doing such a good work in SAHP, they always helped i also want to do the same. I have seen HC leading any situation perfectly. I have learned many things watching them like how any event work or how to handle hostage situation or a robbery.
# I learn very fast (that's my quality) i always try do my best towards my work and i also have really Good friends they can help me in my work. I always want to experience how it feels to be a leader of any ORG. i will be a leader not a "BOSS" i will always try to help them and guide them with what i have learned.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. I will assign special officer only for giving training so it can be easy for newcomers to complete there training as soon as possible.
2. I will encourage my officer to do petroling with more than 1 Additional, with this they can be more coordinated.
3. I will give bounce for every fine they make in a day.
4.I will do all things with proper rules any violation of rule will lead to kick , warn strike or blacklist from SAHP.
5. collaborating with other ORG.
6.Giving promotion according to there activity and logs

Thank you for reading i was waiting for this moment from the start of my journey as a cop i will put my all efforts to make SAHP This term the one it ever had.
+

Can Snow

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player. Thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom