Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Esco_Dayi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
5:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re_pa-dSlZs

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
So i was waiting for a vending truck to spawn at the burger shop, there were 2 guys also , so one spawned and i rented it but the 2 guys started following me and killed me without saying anything or doing any RP they just wanted the vending truck from me , so i was like let me record it but i was in windowed mode , i switched quickly to fullscreen and i caught the moment when he shot me with his shotgun you can clearly see the other car driving away wich was his friend who was crashing in to me , after i got killed i saw the guy again at the hospital with the vending truck , his id is : 125262 couldnt see his friends id sadly proof :

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of at least 1min​
  • You have 6 hours to respond.​

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
As you can see hes using the vending truck still , another proof , i dont have any other proof because as i told you i couldnt record the whole thing because i was in windowed mode , if you think logically you can see that this was a RDM how could i do anything wrong when im driving a Food Truck , if you look on map i just rented the truck theres alot of proof if you think it trough

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
And i heard that this was happening all the time to players who rent it so nobody actually can do the job when these guys are around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom