Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sharqeesha Mclovin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
5:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hcdhir

Big Murda

Player
Player
This is just a visual bug. If you have played the server for more than 1 week you would know this stuff happens and there was no need to report it. Also why can we not see the guys crosshairs? You supposed to record every overlay so unless you using your screen with options to tun on a crosshair i think you doin sum wrong.

Big Murda

Player
Player
Bro 53+53+64 no vest he should be dead word?
Bro wraith lmao come on. You know just as good as me its just a visual bug. Hes wearing a vest but its not showing. You have played long enough to know about this bug and you Are well aware its only a visual bug. I know how people act on forums to make the guy who is being reported look as guilty as possible but this is just weird. Trying to Get a innocent person banned well aware its a known visual bug…

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Bro wraith lmao come on. You know just as good as me its just a visual bug. Hes wearing a vest but its not showing. You have played long enough to know about this bug and you Are well aware its only a visual bug. I know how people act on forums to make the guy who is being reported look as guilty as possible but this is just weird. Trying to Get a innocent person banned well aware its a known visual bug…
who is it that he shot? do they got POV?

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
I believe you I just want POV so that we know that it is a visual bug.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting POV from the opposite Family you have 24h to do so
either the one that was getting shot provides it or the whole family​

Naz inFamous

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting POV from the opposite Family you have 24h to do so
either the one that was getting shot provides it or the whole family​

Hi, I am 7246
I was wearing a vest when I came into the zone, I can't find my POV sorry
I have been having trouble with POVs recording since the anti-cheat update stopped my MedalTV working.

If you think I am cheating I would love to be PC checked, thanks.

Our fam jacket looks like this from behind so could just be visual glitch?
Everyone is aware of the armor glitch showing/not showing, so not sure why you are reporting unless I was taking over 200 damage which would have removed my vest + killed me.
armor_back.PNG

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
This is not my pov its my friends hes banned from forums so im making this report. It clearly shows that he is tanking shots with no body armour during a family raid on Yakuza.
Under the rules for filing a complaint it states,
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

If the person who's POV it is couldn't post then that's really their problem.

Also, while viewing your POV 10878 is seen looting in gun fight.

But I can assure you everyone had vests on before we went in, we all stood at our heli and I gave out the armors personally.

Our jacket makes the armor look like this,

Back
armor-back.png

Front
armor-front.png

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
wraith why are you so cringe bro pushing for a ban an the situation ent shit to do with you yet i see ur name on these forums everyday get a life u weirdo u act like the biggest police cadet enforcing rules and snitching kid just stfu
Don’t be so pressed man after all it is just a game right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom