Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghassane Vanguard
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Mar 16, 2024
Time
20:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/DU5z6LG

Ghassane Bokarkor

Player
Player
Dear administration,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to start by extending my sincerest apologies for unknowingly violating the server rule Gen 6.17. I was unaware of this rule regarding the use of OBS and similar software for recordings, and I now understand the importance of adhering to it.

I want to express my gratitude for the reduction in my ban from 30 days to 13 days. I appreciate the consideration given to me, and I assure you that I am committed to respecting the server's rules going forward.

With that said, I kindly request a complete unban from the server. I assure you that I will familiarize myself with all the rules and ensure that I do not make the same mistake again.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope for the opportunity to continue being a part of the community.

Sincerely, Ghassane Vanguard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom