Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Rogers
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 17, 2024
Time of violation
18:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mx3fl-li7-U

Ishgun

Youngest LSPD Leader maybe?
Player
Rule Break #1: The Family is not unofficial and is robbing a store.
Rule Break #2: Shooting without any demand while I am holding their leader.
Rule Break #3: The family leader is doing fl in middle of store robbery.
Rule Break #4: The leader doesn't fear for his life after I have cuffed and dragged. Also, he is saying to kill the hostage and kill him so not fearing for his own life.

falcon ponch

Player
Player
Rule Break #1: The Family is not unofficial and is robbing a store.
Rule Break #2: Shooting without any demand while I am holding their leader.
Rule Break #3: The family leader is doing fl in middle of store robbery.
Rule Break #4: The leader doesn't fear for his life after I have cuffed and dragged. Also, he is saying to kill the hostage and kill him so not fearing for his own life.
all the family do fl in rp they are arab and they are talking with arabic lang in the rp situation

Montassir092

Player
Player
(not off topic) First thing family can a store
Second thing you start shoting first not the family its a cleary mass rule break from ur side guys you start shoting them + u detained one of them while his member is next to him and u was only 4 i can't see any rule break from the family side
Maybe its can be a mass rule break for u not for the family
No one can decide still the admin decision
Thanks!

Ishgun

Youngest LSPD Leader maybe?
Player
We were being shot from a 3rd party as you can see in my pov and suddenly they started shooting us.
(not off topic) First thing family can a store
Second thing you start shoting first not the family its a cleary mass rule break from ur side guys you start shoting them + u detained one of them while his member is next to him and u was only 4 i can't see any rule break from the family side
Maybe its can be a mass rule break for u not for the family
No one can decide still the admin decision
Thanks!

falcon ponch

Player
Player
We were being shot from a 3rd party as you can see in my pov and suddenly they started shooting us.
if its the 3ed part why you all start shoting as you can see in my pov they start shoting the guy who holding the leader in first and if its 3ed part we have to deal with him not the family as i know then why they start shoting after i got shot also no one form fib shot before they start its clearly a mess rule break and fl rp for the guy in my pov
( and the same family clothes

Rusty Bozkurt

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Conclude this report as following:
ID 138454 & 134016 will be punished FL in RP situation
ID 127526 & 143626
will be punished for G.R 6.15
However
ID 129736 will be punished for both Fail RP and Fear RP

(he ran away while taken as a hostage, and he didnt provide any kind of RP means in any of his actions. Also he starts to run away from LEOs who came to save him)
ID 114867 will be punished for Unrealistic Behavior
(For running among criminals while not even holding a gun during a hostage negotiation)
ID 100943 will be punished for FailRP
(
handcuffing while ID 138454 was not alone)
ID 129736 will be punished for UB-Punching in Gun Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom