Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM + Combat Log Player Who's ID is 24295

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mert Stone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
10:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/J6SCRop9-LI

Mert S.

Player
Player
I was going to give a ticket to a car cause of Illegal parking , then there is a player who had id with 24295 , talked with me , I'm demanding him to leave the area because cars are too fast , but he still torllingf ,after that for no reason he pulled out his shoutgun and try to shoot at me ( RDM ) for no reason , After that , I run away to a safe place after that wear my west , shoot the unconcious him , after that he killed me , some civilian came and revive me up , when I revived I've got his lisence plate on my POV , after that he ran away , my colleague come and I told them I've got the lisenca plate and it was a Black SUV ( I'm still doing RP ) , I saw the Black Suv and my frinds unfortunately miss him , after that I drove the car and went to where the car was at , I saw the palyer which Id is 24295 , but I'm not going to him because he change his clothes so I still doing RP and acting like dont recognize him , but I've got the car and got the plate , I'll check the VIN the car owner after that I'll investigate the area , but when he saw us , he combat logged . Dear Admins , I am trusting you , thanks.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to accept this report

ID 24295 will be punished for CL and RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom