Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas Hurmaci
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
11:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ydr5Ygf2mg

LucaS NoName

Player
Player
  1. While we were waiting outside for the event, the family members we declared war on killed me in front of the event.

Vicky Kunjachan

GOD
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format.
Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
Please share the pov 1 min prior
You have 12 hours to amend these errors.​

LeoCage

Player
Player
Turf is not an event. If you do not believe, you can enter the family event tab from the event section on the phone.Additionally you are using voip when you are not inside the turf field.

Arda Hurmaci

Player
Player
Turf is not an event. If you do not believe, you can enter the family event tab from the event section on the phone.Additionally you are using voip when you are not inside the turf field.
it's an occ event that brings points to the family thank you

LeoCage

Player
Player
I think there is no need to discuss here anymore. If you present a 1 minute video, the necessary investigations will be made and the admin will take the necessary actions.

Arda Hurmaci

Player
Player
Is he in the Turf area? We demand him and kill him in front of the Life Invader. What kind of OOC event? :) If he is in the Turf area, you are right but we kill him outside the event and when he dead, he continue speaking on discord.
It does not matter like informal war and biz war you can do it for info :) You can't do this to anyone close to the area, let's come and fight you in the family war, let's get it done, the same logic thanks

LeoCage

Player
Player
I guess you don't want to understand what I'm saying. Now I'm telling you what to do. First, open your phone, there is an application there called events. Open that app and click on the family tab from there. Then take a look at the events on that page. See if you can find anything related to turf there. 😘

LeoCage

Player
Player
You cannot request the video, you are the complaining party, if the admin deems it appropriate, he/she can request the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom