Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Esco_Dayi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
13:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPcopr8IrL0

DREAD ERMAN

Blocked
Blocked
lolll girl u started harassing me first i asked u is this car urs? u said get the fuck out of here , then after a couple minutes u started pushing people and punching them for no reason u even had your weapon out and tried to kill some guys so i started punching u so u would stop , then u stopped after a couple mins u killed someone else and told all the guys around to not heal him etc etc u were harassing people by urself dont try to play the victim because your a girl
then please provide full pov if that is what really happend u would not have cut ur clip the admin will ask to see the full pov anyway dont try and say you dont have it because even the admin will know u cut the clip u dont have to be smart at all to see that lol

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
dude i didnt even cut the video lmao show the full pov please you said you have it right? show them what happened

DREAD ERMAN

Blocked
Blocked
dude i didnt even cut the video lmao show the full pov please you said you have it right? show them what happened
this is my last message stop flooding and u have full pov if it wasnt cut the it would have shown u sart then end the recording

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
dude u literally said u have full pov but ur scared to upload it because u know ur in the wrong

Leah

Player
Player
Excuse me... Don't start with me about 'just cos you're a girl'.
I can defend myself, yes, but I never said one thing to you that was harassing you or anything of the sort.
You asked me how much dick I suck, told me to suck a dick, talked about 'daddy's' and more.
You are clearly hiding the rest of the situation here, not added your whole POV, just the part where you got killed to try protect yourself.
Show your whole POV, this report should be cancelled unless you show full POV.

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
Im hiding nothing you guys are literally tryna hide everything if i had the full pov i would have posted it , your friend said he has the full pov why doesnt he post it then? Because he knows hes wrong, u were disrespectfull against everyone at the car meet dont tell me to be respectfull against someone who doesnt have respect towards other people

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Closed due to toxic behaviour
By creating an account on our forum, you agree to the following rules:

1. Ignorance of the rules does not absolve you from responsibility.
2. It is forbidden to create accounts with nicknames containing obscene language, insults, advertising of third-party resources.
3. It is forbidden to create accounts to cheat likes and / or ask other users to like themselves.
4. It is forbidden to transfer your forum account to other people.
5. It is forbidden to use obscene language, insults, upper case (Caps Lock), and it is also forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators.
6. It is forbidden to put photos containing ads for other projects, photos of an offensive and erotic (18+) nature on the avatar or in the caption.
7. Advertising of third-party resources (spam) is prohibited. Exception: approval with the administration.
8. It is forbidden to offtopit-write a message that does not carry a semantic load or in those sections where you are forbidden to respond.
9. It is forbidden to bypass the ban by creating a new forum account.
10. Nazism/racism is prohibited, as well as discussion of religions.
11. Disrespectful attitude to the administration and/or moderators of the forum is prohibited.
12. It is forbidden to encourage other users to violate the rules of the forum / server.
13. It is forbidden to publish deliberately false information that can mislead players, especially regarding the situation on the server.
14. It is forbidden to register an account with fake emails.
15. Any propaganda of cheats is prohibited, and it is also forbidden to upload malicious files to the forum.
16. It is forbidden to circumvent penalties by creating new accounts.
17. It is forbidden to use any third-party software to harm and / or simplify certain actions on the forum.
18. It is forbidden to upload, advertise in any way any scripts, programs without the approval of the project administration (the forum account will be blocked forever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom