Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ironic Smoke
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Mar 18, 2024
Time
Proofs
N/A

Ironic Smoke

7 X Deputy, 4 X State, 3 X Gang
Player
Hello dear Bobby, hope you’re doing fine.
It’s been a year since I join grand rp and there is only one dream I always had to do in grand rp, which was to take leadership of an org. I have spent a lot of time over the course of months realising my past behaviour and deeds but I never repeat a mistake. What I said in the past was maybe occurred as I was very proudy but now I believe to be a much changed and better person who has tried to contribute as much as he can to roleplay. Serving as a deputy 7 times have made me even more passionate to serve as a leader, neither can I create an unoff fam. I have already lost various opportunities due to being leadership blacklisted and once and for all I whole heartedly apologise for my actions in the past. I have even helped various admins on various occasions and it’s not like anyone is bound to not do mistakes. Because of my actions which were caused way ago in agony shall not reflect my entire personality. I assure you things done by me in the past won’t happen again and if I ever do another mistake in my leadership you can blacklist me from leadership but trust me I won’t !

All I seek is just one opportunity as a leader and I wouldn’t disappoint!

Kind Regards,
Ironic

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom