Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: Mumyaze Ahmed
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ: 18
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: ɢᴍᴛ +6
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 8-10 hrs
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: Ahmed Week,#4942
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Ahmed Chowdhury
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: 73869

1.Additional information
Leader of Vagos Gang

2. Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation ). . .
1. I want to become the Leader of Ballas because I have seen all these other gangs and when they go around robbing and stealing they are always arguing on who robs who and they are very unorganised.I have been part of all the gangs and I know how everything works.

2. I am also very aware of the rules and I will be very focused on getting 100% in turfs when it comes to it against other gangs and sprays as well as they give money out to support the gang. Any known gang hoppers will be blacklisted from the gang straight away. Any disrespect in the gang will result in punishment.

3. I am very kind hearted soft spoken and discplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in.

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to spending some fun quality RP with you all!
- Ahmed Chowdhury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom