Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected

Naha Ace

https://youtu.be/W6yBC22n14g
Player
Hello I got banned for refusing pc check but I think I should not be ban. Let me explain, I was getting pc check so when i got tp I didnt understand because my english is not good and then I said ok im coming and then got banned for refusing. I was coming vc but he still banned me. Then I went back with jonny in vc but i couldnt understand anything and he didnt want my friend to come to translate but he didnt want so he was still talking to me but i couldnt understand anything. So iI decide to leave the vc because icould not understand anything. First of all I was down for the pc check but I could not understand him because he talk too fast for me second of all a POV request of me was requested the day before and nothing was weird and admin said shot was legit. I was ready for a pc check just that I couldnt understand anything the admin was saying to me. I think I should get unbanned oor atleast reduce my ban because its not really deserved.I was PC checking on the fr and they didn't find anything.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if you don't understand simple words IN ENGLISH then seems ENGLISH server is not best place for you

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
On EN server you are responsible yourself to understand english. Ingame you were not talking to me and not saying that you are coming to Discord. Your friend later send me the video that you were just not audible in the game and I agreed to recheck you.
Even tho you were moving all time and not joining discord for 1minute, I agreed.

Then in PC Check you requested that your friend gets with you in the check - thats is not a possibility. We can agree that i get you a FR Admin Translator (which I did by the way), but instead of that you just left the PC Check again on your own.

Top Bottom