Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TIM MIAMI
Administrators nickname
NAPAL FEDOROV
Date
Mar 9, 2024
Time
16:23
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/X5XWKPy

Tim Miami

Player
Player
Hello dear admin team
ID 42265
Reason IP ban
how long were you banned :9999
how long does the sentence last 9990
Why should we unban you? So first of all, thank you for even reading this application, let's get to the point. I wanted to log into my Grand acc as normal on March 9th, 2024 and then your ACC was banned. I of course looked very surprised and couldn't explain why I looked on another server, same problem again, logged back in again and now it says Ip banned I don't know why but I'm pretty sure it's a bad ban I love Grand Rp because it's just cool rp for everyone I would be extremely happy If I take part in this project again and play even more on grand it could be that I was banned because of Fortnite and the same anticheat but I was already punished by epic games for it and I lost my Fortnite acc and just barauche Grand again because of it The only game I've ever played is the only one I've ever played
Would I do it again after the unban: No, definitely not, it would be a shame for me to lose the acc, we can also do a few PC checks

Kind regards from Baden Würtemberg Tim

Select for moderation

Jonathan Breitling
alredy responst me and said im not banned but i tried to load in to the game and there comes again the window your ip has been blocked i can show it to you in a Dc call and we can do and Pc check if you want but i realy hope you can help me with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom