Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rose Flow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 17, 2024
Time of violation
21:26
Proofs
https://streamable.com/349k2j

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
i was in a vc with meris and his friend meris gave his friend that discord account and told him to act stupid and act like u dont know whats going on then i will join vc with my other discord account and tell me what am I talking about so he dont get banned and not only that when meris got banned for doxing he made a fourm appeal on his friend fourm account and his friend applied for admin on rs server on that same exact forum account however hat was not meris because meris perm banned on rs as well for cheats thats how u know meris is giving his discord accounts and his fourrm account to his friend and make his friend to all of the work so he dont get banned and same shit is going on here you guys are defending a cheaters/ban evader nothing more to say
if u have so many proof why dnt u provide it to admins , like i dnt understand why tf should i listen to u , u said whole Yakuza protecting " ban evader and a cheater " right , the ban evader and cheater in question is Devil Lean , when all Admins cleared him of ban evading or cheating , should i listen to u ? or should i listen to admins ? , u claim u have so many proofs of this guy Devil Lean who was part of yakuza being a ban evader and us defending him , but here i see only words no proofs , whereas the guy DEVIL LEAN showed me the proof of him not cheating or ban evading when he was banned on day first on en1 , he showed me that he is going under investigation and after 12-13 days of investigation he was cleared by Jonny and other Seniors of any such allegations , when he got unbanned I welcomed him back to family ADMINS can confirm what m saying with Jonny and others , Now out of no where u comes and tell me that this guy Devil Lean is nun other then Meris after the day u was banned by us , after 1 day of getting banned u charged Devil lean of Doxing Rose , after 1 day of getting banned u put allegations on whole Yakuza of being ban evaders etc etc etc , should I believe you ? Or should I believe Admins , should I believe in words or proofs , I’m running yakuza of 8 months being Unofficial I’m more worried about my family and I know how to handle situations, 8 months without getting disband , 8 months in those 8 months I helped admins myself banning hackers and cheater even ban evaders , so u might do this as a joke but for us it’s no joke , if DEVIL LEAN is ban evading he will be banned untill then I will keep supporting my family member untill I have core evidence of him ban evading , that’s how I am

Thankyou

Last edited:

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
if u have so many proof why dnt u provide it to admins , like i dnt understand why tf should i listen to u , u said whole Yakuza protecting " ban evader and a cheater " right , the ban evader and cheater in question is Devil Lean , when all Admins cleared him of ban evading or cheating , should i listen to u ? or should i listen to admins ? , u claim u have so many proofs of this guy Devil Lean who was part of yakuza being a ban evader and us defending him , but here i see only words no proofs , whereas the guy DEVIL LEAN showed me the proof of him not cheating or ban evading when he was banned on day first on en1 , he showed me that he is going under investigation and after 12-13 days of investigation he was cleared by Jonny and other Seniors of any such allegations , when he got unbanned I welcomed him back to family ADMINS can confirm what m saying with Jonny and others , Now out of no where u comes and tell me that this guy Devil Lean is nun other then Meris after the day u was banned by us , after 1 day of getting banned u charged Devil lean of Doxing Rose , after 1 day of getting banned u put allegations on whole Yakuza of being ban evaders etc etc etc , should I believe you ? Or should I believe Admins , should I believe in words or proofs , I’m running yakuza of 8 months being Unofficial I’m more worried about my family and I know how to handle situations, 8 months without getting disband , 8 months in those 8 months I helped admins myself banning hackers and cheater even ban evaders , so u might do this as a joke but for us it’s no joke , if DEVIL LEAN is ban evading he will be banned untill then I will keep supporting my family member untill I have core evidence of him ban evading , that’s how I am

Thankyou
all i will say is u will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom