Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

eren avci 12

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Eren Avci
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 4-8
Your Discord: .proden
Your Nickname: Eren Avci
Your ID: 51787

Additional information
Leader of Bloods Street Gang
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all my vision is respect, discipline, activity and fun. If the organization I'm in doesn't have that I can't stay in that organization and lately gangs can't do that anymore, the first 2 or 3 days when there is a lot of activity everything is very good but then it starts to deteriorate but I believe and I think I will fix it because I love being in a gang, I've been in and out of many gangs and I've gained a lot of experience and friends, I have reached high ranks many times and led the gang from time to time, even though it was not a full leadership, I enjoyed this management and I believe that if I have my own gang, if I become a leader myself and if I implement my own vision, I will be on my way to becoming the best gang and one of the best leaders and my friends believe in this and I see this potential in myself.
Events, Ghetto and Turf, many gang leaders don't care about events, they ignore the turf, they are not active in the Ghetto, when they do these things the gang looks like an empty organization and everyone leaves the gang, if I am elected leader I will not do anything instead of taking the ranks of those who don't participate in events because I don't want them to get bored with the gang but I will give many things like bonus ranks to those who participate so people will participate in events spontaneously. Also the gangs that are not active in the ghetto will not get new people and people will leave the gang but the gangs that are active in the ghetto will get new people and more people will join the events and also a lot of importance should be given to Turf work which is very important for the gang so that many needs can be met and

people realize that the gang is active
Organize events among the gang To entertain my gang, I will occasionally organize events with prizes, so that people can earn money and have fun at the same time, so that many people will be active in the gang and participate in everything

Many leaders only think about their own interests, I will only think about the interests of my gang members, I will never only rob people myself, my gang members will always rob and take something because that is what it takes to be a real leader.

And also to be a leader which I think is the biggest of my many dreams in my Grande Roleplay trah and I think I will do it very well and I am very active on this server so please don't break this dream of mine
Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.
We will not make mistakes in any way, we will teach people how to make mistakes instead of throwing them out, people can reach me 24/7 when they have a question, I will answer any question, my gang will dominate every point, those who join my gang will have a lot of fun and gain a lot and they will not leave my gang. And they will join in the future and we will continue in the same system, we will be the best gang and we will never be toxic and Target and will never be toxic and we will always protect people's values and we will punish people very severely who insult them and do a lot of things

My experience:
Bloods Underdeputy
Ballas Underdeputy
Marabunta Deputy
Vagos Underdeputy

My goals:
I will set up my own turf team for 100% turf
I will make graffiti hourly money at least 10 k. For this, I will establish my own graffiti team.
Every day we will join Clands every day we will raid Fz, every day we will join Bs with the most members so that our warehouse is always full of sialh bullets and never empty.
We will finish at least 1 term without making any mistakes and without any warnings, for this I will choose my Deputy and HC very carefully.
Every day we will do 1 store robbery and 1 Gun Store to show our activity
We'll do a daily hostage situation so we don't need money

My Ranking System :

Freeze
(People who just joined the gang and don't know anything.)

Enforcer
(People who have just joined the gang and know a few things)

Bloods
(For people with good information who are active in the gang)

Gangster
(For active knowledgeable people who commit robbery)

Spray team
(For people who wil do spray)

Spray leader
( For the people who manage the people who make the sprays)

Event leader
(For knowledgeable people who are active and invite people to the event)
------------------------------------------------------------------HC-----------------------------------------------------------------

Captain ( For very knowledgeable people who check if people who recruit new people are coming to the event.)

Warlord
(Very knowledgeable aim for replacement turfs which are very good)

Turfer
(For Turfers)

UnderDeputy
(Trusted person to lead the gang when Deputy is not active)

Deputy
( Senior knowledgeable trusted person to lead the gang when I am inactive)

Boss
( Leader of the gang )

Thank you for reading please dont break my dream regards EREN AVCI

OIP.yo6sWbA3gRvTEnOpYAWPMAAAAA

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on Saturday , 23/03/2023 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Chanush Movva , Ace Galante ,Dave Kipper and Fedrico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom