Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raj Hellfire
Administrators nickname
Matt Long
Date
Mar 18, 2024
Time
17:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SDEI5MwGbJg

Raj Hellfire

Player
Player
Lebron, I accept that I used OBS which is against the rule, but as you can see in the video, I have not cut any part of frame or overlay, you can see at 0:01 it's a simple display capture. My past experience with streaming on YouTube led me to use OBS out of habit, not with the intent to deceive. I know it's a rule break but my point is please change this rule then, if someone is cutting the overlay or frame in the POV, that should be punishable, but I hadn't done it.

I just bought my first business in the city, if the ban continued, I will lost my business and home which I bought from my hard earned money. Adding more to it, I have worked in different legal orgs where I never had a appeal for corrupt bio, i was never involved in any illegal activity, the only mistake I did in my 3 months game journey was a RDM, which was also a situation demand, where I appealed for it too, you can see it. My point is, I was never involved in anything wrong, that RDM case was also not intentional, I request you Lebron for a unban, as I have not done anything wrong here because in my POV it was full overlay without any cut. So, I have a request to you, for my unban and a little change in Gen rule 6.17. I don't want to lose my home, business and Job.

I have consistently proven myself as a valuable asset to the server, particularly in my unwavering support and dedication to legal organizations. Throughout my presence, I have never been a burden, always striving to enhance the community through positive contributions.
I appreciate your time and understanding in this matter and hope for a resolution that allows me to continue contributing positively to the community while upholding fair play.

Thanking You
Raj Hellfire
(Ex NG Captain)
(Ex USSS Director)
(Ex LSPD Detective)
(Pt. MOS OF DHS)

abhii

Player
Player
Lebron, I accept that I used OBS which is against the rule, but as you can see in the video, I have not cut any part of frame or overlay, you can see at 0:01 it's a simple display capture. My past experience with streaming on YouTube led me to use OBS out of habit, not with the intent to deceive. I know it's a rule break but my point is please change this rule then, if someone is cutting the overlay or frame in the POV, that should be punishable, but I hadn't done it.

I just bought my first business in the city, if the ban continued, I will lost my business and home which I bought from my hard earned money. Adding more to it, I have worked in different legal orgs where I never had a appeal for corrupt bio, i was never involved in any illegal activity, the only mistake I did in my 3 months game journey was a RDM, which was also a situation demand, where I appealed for it too, you can see it. My point is, I was never involved in anything wrong, that RDM case was also not intentional, I request you Lebron for a unban, as I have not done anything wrong here because in my POV it was full overlay without any cut. So, I have a request to you, for my unban and a little change in Gen rule 6.17. I don't want to lose my home, business and Job.

I have consistently proven myself as a valuable asset to the server, particularly in my unwavering support and dedication to legal organizations. Throughout my presence, I have never been a burden, always striving to enhance the community through positive contributions.
I appreciate your time and understanding in this matter and hope for a resolution that allows me to continue contributing positively to the community while upholding fair play.

Thanking You
Raj Hellfire
(Ex NG Captain)
(Ex USSS Director)
(Ex LSPD Detective)
(Pt. MOS OF DHS)
plz god remove raj helfire ban plz god he is a good person plz god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom