Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
I dont know
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 18, 2024
Time of violation
19:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cBiXox3Mw5k

steve bean

Player
Player
I quit my job as an electrician and while driving, I accidentally hit someone on a bend and crashed. Later, when I realized that the man was going to shoot me, I turned on the video recording program and when I went to get gas, he killed me.

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
At least be a man an admit what u did earlier, unfortunately i did not save on time with nvidia instant reply so u can partly see the situation.
This guy was toxic to me while i was helping out someone at power plant to start going in the city the new guy just arrived, when i got out of the power plant to get back to my car at the parking spot.
he followed me with his car and then decided to car ram me on purpose and tried to escape afterwards as u can see in my pov, i admit i got mad and killed him because earlier toxicity and car ramming.
but you can also see hes fail rping here since he stopped the car after i shoot him multiple times, where's the fear for your life here exactly ?
and didnt even posted 1min pov that will show his actions, because there it will be clear that hes car rammed on purpose was toxic for me for no reason and fail rp to get pov of me killing him.

Devaster Singh

Senior Curator of Media | Curator of NG
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 277780 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom