Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

devo

Player
Player
aF05Qho_d.webp

Information

1. Your name IRL: Zeyad
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10-14 hours
5. Your Discord: one080
6. Your Nickname: Devo Reapers
7. Your ID: 237529

Additional information

1. Leader of...
LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

● I have been in Lifeinvader for more than a year, and within this time I gained experience in all high command ranks from supervisor to head executive. On this journey, I gained tons of experience by training many supervisors, managers and directors. I have been giving interviews, tests, reviewing applications and conducting background checks for employees.
● I have good communication and problem-solving skills with employees and citizens, thanks to the experience that I gained from handling a lot of tickets and dealing with reception calls.
● I have seen different leaders and thanks to them i have learnt about the weaknesses and strengths of this organization and what needs to be changed. I would like to implement new tasks for our colleagues that will enhance the activity in the organization, making LifeInvader the best organization out there.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

● Hosting events more than any other terms to improve communication between citizens and employees.
● Start doing the promotion ceremony inside the headquarters every week to make the headquarters more active.
● Adding new services, for example: event assistant packages for citizens.
● We will start hiring more people for every department to demonstrate our active organization's search for highly motivated individuals.
● I will revive the creative department by hiring a director of the creative department, and we will start promoting professional videos, posters and articles.

Goals:

A)
Try to increase the quality of LifeInvader articles.
B) Host events more than any other terms.
C) I will do my best to achieve the perfect term in all of LifeInvader's history as I have a lot of experience and a good team to help me with it.
D) Implementing "Employee Of The Week" role and it will be given to the most active and helpful employee in the previous week.
E) We will launch a new database to give employees easier access.
F) I will try to reach 100 employee as it has never happened in LifeInvader history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom