Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
52001 16480
Players nickname
Lukas Knecht
Administrators nickname
Tom Cooper
Date
Jul 17, 2023
Time
18:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3MVa1G3Cyw

Ruben Glock

Player
Player
- Why were you banned? Cheating
- How long were you banned? Permanent
- How long are you still banned? Permanent

Hello Mazhor, I am writing this annulment request to finally resolve the matter. I've already tried twice and haven't been unbanned twice, even though I was banned/blacklisted due to a bug. I played normally in the arena and then noticed that no one was hitting me and I was lagging a bit myself. After 5 minutes I was banned for cheating 2/2 (blacklist). I directly contact Tom Cooper, Vincent and Loui Sana. Unfortunately, all 3 didn't believe me because I once went onto the server with cheats. I begged them to do a PC check, which they said was a waste of time. I then sent all my PC logs (last activity etc), but I didn't get a response. Tom Cooper said that I would have no chance of being unbanned and that it wasn't technically possible. There were 2 other people that I know of who had the same thing happen once. In addition, my internet wasn't the best at the time. I had a really great time at DE04 and I would love to go back there. It would be great if I could finally be unbanned because I didn't cheat.

I hope you have a nice day/evening.

Best regards
Lukasch Slytherin

I hope i could get unbanned on Both accounts and if i could get only unbanned on one account i beg it to be ID: 52001

Proofs: Video of me in Arena getting Banned without Cheating
1. Asking Tom Cooper for an PC Check
2. Sending Loui Sana all proofs that i wasnt Cheating
3. Sending Loui Sana all proofs i wasnt Cheating (2)
4. Sending Loui Sana all proofs i wasnt Cheating (3)
5. Having massive Lags in the Arena and starting to bug into the Air
6. Again having massive lags and starting to bug into the air without Cheating
7. Massive Lags in the Arena

as you see i had alot massive lags and i hope i could get unbanned.

approvement to post this Thread

Last edited:

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected. You can't appeal ban which was issued 1 year ago​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom