Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eric Dope
Administrators nickname
Devaster Singh
Date
Mar 18, 2024
Time
19:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TJx3GGDeEs

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
Dear admin staff
Today i had encounter with some toxic dude in the city my pov did not go throw on time because i was too late to catch the whole situation but the player reported me haven't provided a whole pov aswell to deceive admins for the situation he was killed for if he provides 1min or more Pov of the situation u could clearly see his toxicity and car ramming.

The post about me with my comment providing the fact the guy Did fail RP by stopping the car after already getting shot and starting to drive the car.
(my guess stopped the car for the pov of me killing him inside gz) that's why he provided only short video, even though i asked for 1 min Pov in the post.

Unfortunately Mr.Devaster Singh did not take my Pov as prove and did not asked from the guy to provide longer Oov that would at least explain the situation.

I am not trying to remove my punishment i know i did wrong.
I just want the guy also get punished for what he did that's all.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom