Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Starkk

Player
Player
1 ) Your Name IRL - Visshu
2 ) Your Age - 18
3 ) Time zone -
(GMT+5:30) IST
4 ) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) -
Mostly between 5:00 AM to 17:00 PM
5) Average online per day (hours) -
6 - 9 hrs
6 ) Your Discord ID -
nothing_1_2_3_78382
7 ) Your character's name -
Tom Stark
8 ) Your in game ID -
9) Your in game level -
10) Languages spoken -
Telugu,Hindi,English
11 ) What section would you prefer to be curator of -
State Section

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I have been playing Grand RP project from a good amount of time and have mostly been a part of every rp things and organization too and now I really want to become an admin because most of the new players who come to Grand RP unknowingly break rules and get punished and lose interest and I dont want that to happen I want to help new players learn and progress in RP without breaking rules unknowingly and getting to know how fun and interesting RP can be for them and others if they do so . I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server .

2. What are your strengths

* I hear and understand both sides of any or an argument before concluding .
* I try to make anyone understand the situation even in pressurized situations .
* I can speak Multiple Languages in multiple slangs or accents .
* I have had experience in Administration department before in some servers too

3. What are your weaknesses

I cant fake emotions and feelings mostly .

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

As I said most of the new players break rules unknowingly and get punished and they lose interest and I dont want that to happen . I will help them in knowing the rules better and help them in solving situations and punish people who break rules . All for a healthy and clean RP community .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Not really

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I have been a part of the Administration department in the other server earlier and HC in mostly both and every legal and illegal orgs and have learned and gained good amount of experience from them.

Thank You for reading my application each and every time everyone

Tom Stark

Rui Ace

Player
Player
More information
Please contact me on Discord ( Rui Ace| deaudacity) regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Accepted
You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom