Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoey_Fresh
Administrators nickname
Maze_Redz
Date
Mar 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/635974/

Zoey Fresh

https://www.youtube.com/@zf6629
Player
Somebody reported me and my friend with a 30 second POV, we got punished okay fair. However we reported him back with his own SAME POV as it was clear he was talking while dead in left eye chat but the admin didn't wanna punish him and rejected our thread because the POV is not 1 minute but we used the exact same pov (282765's) which was accepted by a different admin.

How POV can be accepted by one admin but not another? His rulebreak is clear as you can see.

78364 & 272081 got punished from the SAME POV: ACCEPTED report Approved - pg | 272081

Report on 282765 rejected from the SAME POV: REJECTED Rejected - Mixing/Talking while dead I 282765

Just want to be fair we accept our punishment he should also get his. 282765 should also be punished from this. If 2 players got punished from a 30 second pov, why the third guy can't be punished from exact same pov because "pov is not 1 minute long"? He is clearly talking while dead & mixing IC with OOC in the left eye guys, please look.

mixing-2.png

mixing.png

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
He was typing in non-RP chat what is allowed and does not violate any rule​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom